Chapter 18-Hanging out

-Niall's POV-

Me and ________ left the hospital together in ________'s mum's car.She came to pick us up and it feels so much better to be in my normal clothes.

Me and ________ sat together on the back seat.

"I really appreciate what you did for my daughter,Niall.Thank you so much" her mom said.

"Your welcome but I really wish that I would have done something sooner.Then ________ wont have to face through all of this.I'm sorry" I said.

"Let's forget about what happened.The best thing is that you two are now safe and sound" her mom said,ending the conversation.

After that,none of us said anything.It wasn't awkward silence,I was liking this silence.________ came closer to me and placed her head on my shoulder.I turned towards her and put my arm around her.She came closer to me and placed her head on my chest.I felt my heart beat every where,even in my toes.

"Your heart is beating so fast" she mumbled softly.I smiled and rubbed her back.

"I love you" _______ whispered before burying her head on to my chest.I felt something turn in my stomach when she said those words.

"I love you more" I said and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you the most" she said,arguing back.

"That's not possible.I said that I love you more.End of discussion" I said.

She groaned to my chest.I heard a chuckle.I looked at the rear view mirror and saw ________'s mom looking at us.

I got red,________ didn't notice it.

"You guys are so cute" her mom said.I just smiled and looked down at my sweet angel.She had her eyes closed.I guess she is sleeping.

I ran my fingers through her soft hair,playing with the ends.I continued to look down at her.She looks like an angel even when she is sleeping.I wish I could kiss her right now but her mom is here.I had to control my self.

When ________'s was in my arms,I forgot about the pain.I just wanted to hold her like that forever.She is mine,no one else's.

I So devastated that I have to go to Ireland next week.What if Seldon tries to attack my princess? I have to talk to Zac.He didn't bully anyone.I have to tell him to keep an eye on ________,to see if she is alright.

On Sunday night I'm leaving London but I'll be back within a week.I'm not exceeding that!

As I looked down at _______ when I felt her lips moving on my chest.Her eyes were tightly shut and it looks like she is sleep talking.

"Don't go" she said.I'm not completely sure if that's what she said but I'm just guessing.I kept looking at her.

________'s mom pressed the brakes,causing me to move a little.And it caused ________ to wake up.

She moaned and sat up straight.She looked to her side and realized that we are home now."Let's go Princess" I said and we both got out of the vehicle.

By the corner of my eye,I saw ________'s mom smiling at us but I pretended like I didn't see them.

________'s mom over taked us and opened the front door.