Chapter 44-Misunderstanding

-Your POV-

(2 Weeks later)

The past two weeks have been amazing! I finally found my prince again and I couldn't be happier.I spend most of my time with Niall and some times we had to go to the studio.Harry and I are on good terms now,we laugh around without having to go through awkward situations.

I sometimes saw Taylor at the studio,she gave me death stares when ever I caught her staring at me but I followed Niall's advice and ignored her.

The boys are now in America,shooting their first video.They are going to release their first music video-What Makes You Beautiful,next week!

I couldn't be more excited for them.The boys left a few days ago and today,they came back to London.

At the current moment we were in the studio,checking the video.They all look great! Really cute!

I don't know why,but Taylor was also here.Why is she always in the studio?

"So what do you think?" Niall asked me when the video was over.

"It's great! You are really cute in that video! I know that you guys are going to be the best band in history!" I said and gave Niall and hug.

"Thanks" he said after a chuckle."I love you Princess" he said.

"I love you too" I said back.We both pulled away but just when we were going to lean in to kiss,the door opened.

We all looked towards the door.There was a really beautiful brunette standing by the door.

"Hey El!" Louis said brightly and walked towards her.They hugged.

"El,this is _________.__________,this is Eleanor,my girlfriend" Louis introduced her.

"Hi! It's great to finally meet you! I have heard a lot about you" she said friendly and shook hands with me.

"Hey! Nice to meet you too" I said,giving her my friendliest smile.

She smiled at me and turned towards Liam."Hey Liam! Is Danielle here?" she asked.

"No she has dance practises.She wont be able to make it" Liam said.

Eleanor nodded and turned to face me."So you are Niall's girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yep" I said with a smile.

Eleanor turned at Taylor and then back at me.Does she know that Taylor and I hate each other?

"How can you be so calm when you are staying in the same room as the devil?" Eleanor asked in a whisper,so that only I could hear.The boys were talking to each other,so I guess I'm safe to have a girl talk with Eleanor.

"Louis told you?" I asked her.

"Sorry! But Louis just can't keep his mouth shut" she giggled.I giggled along with her.I already know that we are going to get along really well."So anway,how exactly did you guys become enemies? Louis just told me that Taylor hates you and you hate her" she said.

"Why don't we go outside and I'll tell you because I don't like to talk about the devil when she is in the same room as me" I joked.Eleanor laughed while we exited the recording studio.