Chapter 47-The truth comes out

-Niall's POV-

After me and Taylor had breakfast together,she decided that we should watch a movie in my house.Yeah,SHE decided.

She was like-"Hey! Let's go watch a movie at your place" and walked over to my car.

I didn't object.It would be really rude.She is kind of funny but when ever she laughs,it reminds me of _________.I cringed every time her face appeared in my head.

The thing that I don't like about Taylor is that she fake laughs.I mean,I just said-

"I love ketchup" and she bursts out laughing like I said the most hilarious thing ever.That was kind of weird...... I just told her that I love ketchup.

I hate when girls laugh at mostly like everything I say.What do they think? If they laugh at what I say,it means that I'm funny,it doesn't change in the way I think about her,it just boosts my self esteem.But in this case,Taylor is lowering....... I don't know but it didn't boost my self esteem like when _________ laughs at my jokes.

We were now in my house-in my living room.This is super awkward and I don't feel comfortable.

"I'm sorry but I don't have any movies" I admit once Taylor sat on the couch.

"Oh it's okay.We can-" my phone rang-signalling that I've got a message.

"Sorry" I said and took out my phone.I unlocked it and click on the new notification.The message popped up on the screen.

The message was from Louis.

"Hey Niall! Bob wants to rehearse your lines.Come to the studio ASAP" it says.

"Okay" I replied back quickly.

"I'm sorry but I have to go to the studio" I said and got up,putting the phone inside my pocket.

"Oh! Can I come? I have nothing to do anyway" she said,standing up as well.

"Umm.... okay" I said and exited the living room with Taylor following me.

We both got in my car and I drove to the studio at an average speed.

***********

"Oh hey Louis!" I said as I entered the recording studio.Louis and Eleanor was there but Bob wasn't there.I saw __________ at the corner of the room,sitting on the dark blue couch,looking at me.Her eyes moved behind me.

I now realized that Taylor was close behind me.___________'s eyes flashed with hurt.

I felt something stab me from inside.I put _________ to the back of my mind and turned my attention to Eleanor and Louis.

"Where's Bob?" I asked them.

"Bob isn't coming today.Actually Niall,I called you hear for something else" Louis said.

"Why did you call me here for?" I asked,getting confused.

Louis walked towards me."Talk with her" he whispered so that only I can hear.

"Louis" I said,getting annoyed."I don't want to hear her lies" I said aloud,for everyone to hear-On Purpose.

"Just give her a chance to explain okay?" he said,his voice was filled with desperation.