Chapter 6-New Home

I'm sorry that I haven't update for a while.So,to make it up to your guys,I posted 2 chapters.

Here's chapter 6-

___________________________________________-

After about 20 minutes of travelling,the beautiful view of the palace started to fill your eyes.It didn't make you happy,you were still depressed about leaving Peter."Why couldn't I refuse? Why did I let them take me away?" you asked your self.

Neither the Prince George or Victor talked to you during the whole horse ride.Instead,they were talking to each other.You didn't pay attention to what they were talking about.

A few guards opened the big gate so that you,the prince and Victor could enter the garden of the palace.The soldiers looked at you like you were an alien.You guessed it was because of what you were wearing.You ignored the looks they were giving you and looked around at the garden.You were bouncing up and down because of the horse.

Soon,the horse stopped at the big entrance doors of the palace.You looked at the huge doors and at the beautiful big palace."This is your home now" the prince said.He didn't turn to look at you.You weren't happy at all.Living in a palace filled with luxury is every women's dreams,everyone expect you.You were torn apart because you left Peter.

The prince got off the horse and gave you his hand.You took his hand in your's and you let him help you to get off the horse.He gave you a pleased smile and began to walk towards those large doors.The soldiers immediately opened the doors for him.

You didn't move from where you were.You just looked at the direction of the Prince."Come inside Madam" you heard Victor say from behind you.You turned to look at him.You were thinking about running away from the palace right now and to run back to Peter but you couldn't because you were almost surrounding with soldiers.

You nodded at Victor and he lead the way.You stepped inside the beautiful palace.You looked around,you were astonished with the fine ornaments inside.The palace was HUGE and Beautiful.There were big portraits of kings and queens.You were not that comfortable to the new environment because you were so used to live a very simple life.

You so servants walking,dusting the fine ornaments.They looked at you the same way that the soldiers looked at you.You didn't blame them,the dresses that the servants were wearing was better than the pale and old dress you were wearing.

"Bessie!" Victor called out.You saw the prince walking up the stairs.He didn't look back at you."Yes sir?" you heard girl say.You looked back at Victor who was talking with a young girl.She looked like she was in your age."I want you to take this girl up stairs and get her cleaned up.Dress her when the time comes so that she can eat dinner with the King and Queen" Victor explained to Bessie.

"Yes sir" she said and looked at you.Victor left you two.Bessie examined you."Come along madam" she said friendly.You nodded and followed her.She lead the way up the stairs and in to a BIG room.There was a Big luxurious bed that looked so comfortable.There was a fireplace,a dressing table and a big beautiful chandelier.There was a big closet and other unnecessary ornaments.

"What's your name?" she asked you."Mary" you said softly."I'm Bessie and I will be your maid" she said friendly with a smile.You smiled and nodded."Now let us pick something which looks presentable" she said and walked to the closet.You looked down at your dress.You were wearing your dark blue night gown that you were wearing last night.