Chapter 48-Wrong Idea

-Your POV-

A few minutes after our snog session,some more snogging went on but Niall didn't push it too far.After our second snog session,he told me that he wont push me to do something that I didn't want to or for something that I'm not ready for.I love that about him,I don't think that I'm ready to loose my virginity just yet.

Even though after our intense snog session,I'm having second thoughts on saving sex for marriage but I'm not ready yet.

After our second make out session,we ended up talking about random things while lying on my bed-with his arm around me and my head safely placed on his chest.

We both heard the door bell ring.It must be my parents.We both sat up straight.

"I think it's my parents" I said while getting off the bed,fixing my T-shirt.

"Oh!" Niall said and got off the bed while fixing his hair.His hair was pretty messed up before.

"Are you okay with meeting them?" I asked.

"Will your parents freak out when they realize that you and I have been staying in this house alone?" Niall asked.

"My mom left us alone one day,remember? That day when you attacked Seldon" I said.

"Oh yeah.But your dad?"

"Ummm.... I'm sure that he wont freak out.Come on!" I said and dragged him out of the room.The door bell rang again.

"Go sit in the living room" I whispered to Niall.He nodded and walked in to the living room.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.But to my surprise,it was Amanda.Her face was literally painted with makeup.

"Hi" she said weakly.

"Amanda? What are you doing here?" I asked,trying not to snap at her.She treated Kiara and me like garbedge on that day at the mall.

I must have asked that aloud because Niall soon joined me at the doorway,I guess he heard me.

He raised his eyes at me.While we were upstairs,I told him about Amanda.

"What are you doing here?" Niall asked.

Amanda sighed."I came here to apologize" she said finally.

Me and Niall didn't say anything.We just stared at her.

"Apologize for what?" I asked.I want her to directly say it.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you at the mall.I really don't know what I was thinking" she said.

I studied her,trying to find something to prove that she is lying but I didn't find anything.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

I didn't say anything,I just moved out of the way,motioning her to enter.

She obeyed me and quietly entered the house.

We all walked in to the living room.Niall and I sat on the couch opposite from the couch that Amanda was sitting on.