Chapter 52-Kidnapped

-Niall's POV-

I woke up when I heard a sound.I snap my eyes open.The sound that I heard was identical to my message tone.I ignored it,I'm probably crazy.

I sat up straight on the bed,yawned and stretched.I looked over at __________'s side of the bed and noticed that it was all made up.

I glaced at the clock it was 10.01 am.

____________ is probably down stairs,making breakfast for me.I walked in to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going down stairs because I don't want to kill ___________ with my morning breath.

I walked in to the kitchen,hoping to find ___________ but she wasn't there.I saw some luscious looking chocolate chip pancakes.I smiled when I saw the pan cakes.She definitely know how to lighten up my mood.There was a note on the table.

I read it before picking up my plate.

I hope she brings snacks with her when she comes back.I walked over to the micro wave and placed my plate inside.I hope the chocolate sauce on it doesn't get burned.But I just love to eat pan cakes-specially when they are hot.

I put in 20 seconds because I'm afraid that the chocolate sauce might get burned or something if I put it more than 20 in one go.

I awkwardly played with my fingers while I waited for the micro wave to beep.It feels like the most longest 20 seconds of my life.I tapped my finger on the counter top.Gosh this is taking for ever! Hurry up!!

Finally,the second most amazing sound of the world filled the kitchen.The first amazing sound is __________'s laugh.

I smiled excitedly and opened the micro wave door.I took out my plate.The plate was quite hot but I'm sure that the pan cakes aren't hot as the plate.

I touched one of the pancakes.It wasn't piping hot but it was.......... I don't know what to call it...... comfortable hot?

So anyway,I took out a fork and a knife and sit down.My mouth started to salivate and I just couldn't wait to dig it.

Despite the chocolate sauce which was already on the pan cakes,I put some more chocolate sauce from the bottle.I literally covered the pancakes with chocolate but hey! Ain't no one judging me here!

I licked my lips in anticipation and cut a piece.I put it in my mouth and started to chew.Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! These pancakes are literally THE best pan cakes in the world!!!!

Within seconds,I finished all 5 of my pancakes and I still wanted to eat more of these pancakes.I could eat __________'s pan cakes until I die!

I tapped my stomach-telling him that he had enough for the morning.

Then I went up stairs again.I didn't bother to check my phone.No one normally text me or call me.I took my towel and hopped in the shower.I turned on the hot water and waited till it came to a comfortable temperature.

Then I stood under the shower head and let the hot water run across my body.I scrubbed the dirt off my body.

I hummed to a random tune that popped in to my head while I bathed in the hot water.It felt great! It feels like I'm taking a bath in years!

I came out of the bathroom 30 minutes later.I swear to god I usually don't take a lot of time like that.Today,I just stood under the shower head and thought about all the embarrassing moments of my childhood while the hot water soothed me.