Chapter 15-I'm on fire!

The next morning-

-Your POV-

I woke up when my alarm started to ring."Shut up!" I shouted at it and groaned.I switched off the alarm and buried my head on to the pillow.

"___________! Wake up!" I heard my mom call out.I groaned again.I rolled over the bed and fell to the ground.I was too sleepy!

I crawled to the bathroom.When I reached the bathroom door,I finally stood up.I went inside the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.I looked at the zombie in the mirror.My bed hair was horrible.There were dark bags under my eyes probably because I was staying up all night reading the literature book because today we have a test on it.

And also,last night was very weird.I saw some sort of a thing which I don't know what to call.Memory? Flash back? Dream? Yeah Dream will be most suited!

So anyway,I got this dream of me... I don't know if it's me but that's how I saw the dream.So anyway,I saw a war field in my dream.I started to run towards a man who was laying on the ground.He looked like he was going to die.I was rapidly kissing his hand and mumbling something that I couldn't figure out.And I couldn't make out the man's face.

So anyway,back to reality.I washed my face and brushed my teeth because my morning breathe is one of the most smelliest things in the world.After I was finished,I hopped in to the shower.I put on the hot water and took my sweet time in the shower.

After I was done with my business in the bathroom,I walked in to my room and opened my cupboard.I took out some denim shorts and a green T-shirt that had 'Free Hugs' printed on the front (Yes it is Niall's T-shirt).

I walked over to my dressing table and put some make up to cover up the dark bags under my eyes.I put on some eye liner,mascara and some lip gloss to finish it all off.I combed my hair to the left side and fixed my side fringe.

I fixed my hair,using my fingers because I was so bored to pick up the comb.After I was happy about my appearance,I grabbed my bag and went down stairs.My mom had already made me waffles and she was reading a news paper.

"When does dad come back?" I asked.

"Tomorrow honey" she replied,looking up from the new paper.My dad was on a business trip.He is rarely at home so I'm used to his absence.

I quickly grabbed my nutella jar and scooped some out.I put the nutella on the waffles-I put a lot!

"Enough of nutella.You'll get hyper" my mom stopped me from putting further nutella.

"Okay Okay" I said.I don't put syrup on my waffles because according to my taste buds,they taste weird.I either add honey or nutella to my waffles.I hate putting chocolate syrup because the bottled chocolate syrup is really bitter.

I wrapped my two waffles in a metal foil paper and put it in my bag.I didn't have time to eat right now because I waited in the bathroom longer than I usually do.

I said bye to my mom and hurried out of the house.I ran to school and surprisingly,I made it on time!

I walked to my locker and found Kiara and Amanda.Surprisingly,the halls weren't crowded at all.Only about 5 people were there.Then I realize that I was really early.Damn! I would have walked and ate my waffles in peace if I had paid attention to the clock!

"Hey!" I said to Kiara and Amanda and they repeated."So how was your time with Niall?" Kiara asked,crossing her arms in front of her chest.