Chapter 12-Maybe he isn't a jerk

-Niall's POV-

I have been waiting for about 5 minutes outside the bathroom door but ______ still didn't come out.I started to get really worried about her.I knew I shouldn't have let her drink!

"_______? Come out babe? Are you alright? Come on babe,open the door" I said while knocking on it.I felt really good for calling her babe.Maybe after a few days,she can be my 'official' babe.I placed my left ear on the door,in case she is saying something but I couldn't hear because of the loud music and I'm pretty sure that _______ didn't say anything.

"________.If you don't open this door right now,I'm gonna have to break this door" I said but there was no respond."That's it" I said and tried to break down the door.

After about 5 tries,the door broke down but I managed to catch it before it falls on the floor,so that it wont crush _______.I put the door to a side before searching for ________.She was laying on the floor,sleeping.I noticed that she had vomited in to the toilet (Sigh of relief).I flushed the toilet before carrying her-bridal style.

I don't know where she lives,so she had to spend the night here.I carried her upstairs and in to a guest room.I safely laid her down on the bed.She softly moaned and adjusted to a comfortable position.

I smiled to myself and watched her sleep.She is damn beautiful! I leaned in and softly kissed her cheek.I pulled away and looked at her for another minute.I felt my eyes getting heavy.Because it was a big bed,there were heaps of space for a second person.

I removed my T-shirt (I'm not planning to do anything dirty with her tonight,I just remove my shirt before going to sleep-All the time).Then I jumped on to the bed beside her.She was facing her back to me.I crawled more closer to her and wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

I kissed the side of her neck one last time before falling asleep as well.

-End of POV-

*********

-The next day-

You woke up with a pounding in my head.You groaned,and sat up straight while touching your head,trying to stop it from pounding.You looked around the room and noticed that this wasn't your room.You started to freak out.You looked to your side,there was no one there but the sheets were messed up,signalling that some one had laid there.

"Oh no!" you said to your self and looked at the ground.You saw a man's T-shirt on the ground.It looked like the T-shirt that Niall was wearing last night.You started to panic but calmed down when you realized that you were still fully dressed.

"Hey!" you heard an Irish accent say.You looked towards the door and saw Niall,shirtless.He was really hot but you made sure not to check him out."Where the heck am I and why are you shirtless?" you asked in a demanding tone.

"Calm down babe! You were so drunk last night and you fell asleep after puking in the toilet.I don't know where you live,so I took you in the guest room and I zoned off beside you" he explained.

"You didn't have to remove your shirt!"

"That's how I sleep babe!" he said with a smirk.

"Don't call me babe!" you said and looked away.You heard Niall chuckle.

"Oh! And do you remember the part when we kissed?" he asked.You widened your eyes and looked back at Niall.