Chapter 20-This can't be happening!

-Amanda's POV-

"________!!!!" me and Kiara shouted at the same time and ran towards ________ who was laying unconsciously on the road.Blood was coming out of her head.She hit her head really hard on the ground and I thought that she would crack her skull.

Blood was stained on her clothes and she had her eyes shut.A crowd of people started to gather around her.Me and Kiara pushed through the people and kneeled down before her.I didn't realize that me and Kiara were crying like hell.

"Some one call the hospital!!" Kiara shouted.I saw a man take out his phone out of his pocket.I took ________'s hand in mine.Her pulse were normal and I noticed that she is still breathing.

"She is breathing" I yelled out.I heard a lot of people letting out sighs of relief.I placed her head on my lap and I started to stoke her hair.I don't know what else to do.I'm so in shock.There was blood on her face and I wiped them off with my hands.

The truck driver frantically pushed through the crowd.

"Oh My god! I'm so sorry! Is her mother here?" he started to ask.He was really worried but it was not his fault.

I let Kiara answer his questions.Her voice was cracked and I could tell that she is shaking,even though I can't see him.I was shaking my self.Seeing the truck hit her just made my heart stop.

Soon we heard an siren-an ambulance siren.

People pushed through the crowd.They were wearing hospital uniforms.They picked ________ and placed them on a elevated bed that had small wheels.They quickly pushed the bed in to the ambulance.

The people from the hospital let me and Kiara ride the ambulance.We sat quietly,still crying as we watched the people nurse _________.Her face was pale and I'm beyond worried.

Within a few minutes,we reached the hospital.They frantically pushed ________'s bed out of the ambulance and hurried inside.We ran behind them.

They took ________ to a room.Just when Kiara and I were going to enter,a nurse stopped us.

"I'm so sorry miss but we can't let you enter" she said.

"But she is our best friend.We have to go" Kiara said,still sobbing like me.

"I'm really sorry" the nurse said and went inside the room.

Two people had to drag us away from the room.We ended up in the waiting room.Still paralyzed.

"We shou-should t-tell her mother" Kiara said.I nodded but didn't look at her.She stood up and left the waiting room.I didn't follow her.I just stared in to space.

After about 5 minutes,Kiara sat next to me again.

"Wh-what did s-s-she say" I stammered.

"She said th-that she is on her w-way" she answered,stammering like me.

After 5 minutes,_________'s mom came rushing in to the waiting room.Her eyes were red and I'm pretty sure that our eyes are red as well.

"Where is she?" she asked us.We pointed at the Direction of _______'s room.She immediately walked towards her room.

We saw her talking with a nurse.The operation seem to be over.I was praying while I was waiting.It was a serious accident.