Chapter 23-Harry likes me?

-Your POV-

Algebra was actually quite good.After class me and Harry went out of the class.I took out my schedule.

"English" I said.

"Darn! Algebra is the only class that we are having together because you are one year older than me" he said.

"Really? Oh yeah! I forgot that you are younger than me"

"Yeah me too" he said after a chuckle."Come,I'll show you the way to your class" he offered.I nodded and followed him.No one particular spoke to us but girls were looking at  me,giving me rude stares but I ignored them.

"So here we are" Harry said,stopping in front of a fairly big class room.

"Thanks" I said to him and took a step inside the class room.

"Hey wait!" I heard him say,I turned around to face him."When lunch break starts,can you wait by the cafeteria door for me? I'll be a little late to come because my class is at the very end of the building.And the cafeteria is right down the hall from your locker" he explained.

"Okay cool" I said.

"Oh and! I noticed some girls giving you the 'looks',just ignore them,they are massive bitches".

This was the first time that I have heard Harry swear.I thought that he was the kind of person that hate swearing.

"I'm sorry for my language.I'm not normally like this" he said quickly,taken back by his own language.It was like he didn't want me to think that he was a swearing person.Not that I have anything against people who swear,I swear like a sailor.

"It's okay.I don't know why you are apologizing for that" I said after a light chuckle.Harry smiled and ran his fingers through his curly hair.I think I saw his cheeks turn a bit red in embarrassment.Or was he blushing?

"Okay.Anyway,I should get to class.See you later" Harry casually said with a smile and quickly walked away.The tension between us a second ago was awkward.

"Hmmmm" I awkwardly said and turned to face the class room again.The room had posters of classical authors like Charlotte Bronte,Jane Austen etc.

A few people were in the class,talking to one another.I spotted Lorea at the back of the class.Harry was right,she was sitting alone and she was reading a book.I silently made my way to the back and sat next to her.The students in the class was looking at me with no emotions.It was creepy.I smiled at them,they returned the smile-making me relax.Then they went back to what ever they were doing.

I looked to my right,at Lorea.

"Hi!" she said.

"Hey! I'm sorry about Harry"

"It's okay.He really likes you doesn't he?" Lorea asked.I widened my eyes in shock.

"What?" I asked.

"I mean,no one really talks to me and I was surprised to see him at my door this morning.He was practically begging to let me pass him the offer of driving you to school.He said that he will do anything if I let him drive you to school.It was kind of funny" she said,chuckling at the end.

I faked a chuckle.Harry likes me? Only after one day of getting to know each other? Thinking about it,we do know some stuff about each other but not that much.I admit to myself that I do like him but not REALLY like him.I just like him as a friend.