Chapter 7-Peter is John?

-A week later-

You adjusted to the new environment during the past week.Now,everyone treats you like a Princess and they call you-'Princess' or 'Your majesty' but your heart didn't know whether you appreciated this or not.You weren't sure about your decision yet.If you say no,will the Prince let you go? Even if you say 'yes',you weren't sure if you would like to rule a country or be part of the royal family.

You couldn't put your thoughts together."What will happen to me if I refuse? If I was thrown out of the palace,were would I go?" you thought.

You were walking in your room,trying to make the right choice.Just then,Bessie came in to your room,she looked like she was in a hurry."Your majesty! The prince finally arrived and we have won the war.He captured John-the Guerilla army's leader's son! He have already killed John's father.We are all so proud now! We can finally walk in the city without that fear of being killed" Bessie said in one breath.

"Why must I come down? George is probably dealing with the Guerillas that he has captured" you said.

"Your majesty,you are now apart of the royal family.You should come down stairs.John isn't dead yet.He is going to be put in the dungeon until he confesses the secret places where they hide their weapons.Let's go down stairs your majesty" she said.

You gave in,you went down stairs with Bessie.She walked you in to the throne room and there you saw the King,Queen and Prince George sitting in their chairs and a line of people in hand cuffs were brought before them.

You slowly walked next to Prince George but you didn't sit,you just stood beside him.Prince George didn't notice you coming,his attention was focused on the Guerillas which were put forth in front of them.

You took some time to understand what was exactly happening in front of you.The prince is allowing the Guerillas which were caught,to speak their final words.

"Bring in the last Prisoner!" the prince ordered.The soldiers nodded and disappeared from the throne room.The prisoners who were in front of you were begging for mercy.You felt sad for them.In your point of view,they were all innocent people with families but then again,they are part of the Guerilla army.They are your family's enemies.

The Soldiers who left the throne room,came back-forcing a another man to come with them.The prisoner that they brought was looking at the ground.All you could see was his familiar blond hair.You felt some thing in your stomach but you ignored it.

The soldiers pushed the man so that he fell on the ground on his knees.He was about 5 meters away from you and the Prince.He didn't dare to look up at either one of you."Look up!" the prince ordered.You were shocked with his loud voice.

But the prisoner didn't look up.The soldiers grabbed his face and forced him to look up at the Prince.Your mouth dropped when you saw the prisoner's face.He was Peter.

John-the Guerilla army's now leader and in other words,your family's worst enemy was the one who you love more than anything.

Peter's (John's) eyes finally glazed on you.He didn't make any emotion what so ever.He just looked at you.The soldiers were still holding his head,making him look at the Prince."John!" the prince said aloud.

His name is John? But he told you that his name is Peter.You realized that he lied to you.

Finally John's eyes went to meet the Prince'.