Chapter 3-First Kiss

An hour later,you went back upstairs,carrying some bandages and some medicine.You approached Peter's room.He had his eyes closed,so you guessed that he was sleeping.You walked closer to him and placed the new bandages on top of the cabinet.

You sat on the side of the bed and took a good look at his face.You started to really like him.From his face,your eyes moved to his arms.You could see the blood patches through the swollen bandages.You slowly started to removed the bandages off his arm.Peter immediately opened his eyes.

"I'm really sorry that I woke you.But,I have to re bandage your arms and legs" you said.He smiled and nodded.You slowly started to remove the bandage again.He clenched his fists,fighting the pain.You started to get really nervous when you knew that he had his eyes on you.You bit your lip and finally removed the bandage.You removed all the bandages that were put on his body.His wounds were a bit swollen as well.

You soaked a towel in hot water and placed it carefully on his wound which was on his arm."Uh!" Peter groaned.He shut his eyes tightly,bit his lip and clenched his fists.You continued to clean all the wounds on his body.After you cleaned them,you wrapped the bandage around those wounds.

When you were done,Peter opened his eyes and looked at you."All done! I'll go and let you rest again" you said and made a quick exit.You went down stairs and started to cook lunch.You took out a bowl and put some chicken stew in it.You took out a spoon and went up stairs.

He was awake,he was looking around the room."You must be very hungry" you said and walked towards him.He looked at you and nodded.You sat on the side on his bed.You took a spoon full of the stew and brought it near his mouth.He slowly opened his mouth and you put the spoon inside his mouth.He closed his mouth and sucked out the stew off the spoon.

When you thought that he was done,you took out the spoon from his mouth.You repeated his process until the bowl was empty."Do you want more?" you asked.He nodded.You nodded and went down stair,to refill your bowl.You carried the hot bowl up stairs and started to feed him again.

When he said that he was full,you left him alone-going down stairs.You filled a bowl of stew and started to eat it.

After a few hours,your mother came home.You told her about Peter and how you took care of him.Your mother went up stairs to treat him.Peter was recovering well.

-2 days later-

"Does this hurt,dear?" your mother asked Peter while touching his knee.Peter shook his head-'no'."I think you can walk now.Shall we give it a try?" your mother asked.Peter nodded his head.You and your mother helped Peter to stand up.You both helped him to walk.He shrugged a bit but he kept on walking.You both helped him to walk down the stairs."Good! You can walk around the field if you like" Your mother said.Peter nodded."Great.Mary,help him" your mother said.

You nodded and helped Peter to walk out of the cottage.The cold air hit you both.It felt really nice.You and Peter walked to the side of your cottage and soon,both of you stepped on the cold grass of the field.Continuous winds ran across the field."It's beautiful" Peter said.You smiled and nodded.

You walked him towards the pond.You helped him to sit on the ground-beside the pond.A beautiful White water lily caught your eye.The water lily was standing beautifully in middle of the pond."What are you looking at?" Peter asked you."At that White water lily" you said and pointed at the it."Oh,I wish I could pluck it" you said."So why can't you?" Peter asked."My mom wont let me step in to the pond.She is worried that she might loose me.I'm the only one that she has" you explained.Peter was quiet.