Chapter 27-X factor

a few months later,

2010

-Your POV-

A brief explanation on what happened during the past months-

It's been months since Harry first asked me out,I can still remember that day like it has happened yesterday.A few days after our first date,he asked me to be his girl friend and I happily said 'yes'.The whole school knew about us dating but surprisingly,the girls who give me rude stares didn't bother me at all.

Me and Harry are inseparable now.He gets along with my family and I get along with his.He takes me out sometimes and we have a blast.And no! If you guys think that I lost my virginity during the past months,the answer is No!  I'm not ready do take a big step like that in our relationship.

-Present day.Just think of some day-a few days before the X factor auditions start-

I was sitting on my couch while watching The Big Bang Theory.I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"You alright?" I heard a deep raspy voice fill my bed room.I looked over towards the door and saw Harry leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said and wiped off my tears.

"What are you watching?" he asked while approaching me.I made room for him to sit.

"The Big Bang Theory" I said after he sat next to me at the left end of the couch.I put my legs up and laid down on the couch,placing my head on Harry's lap.He gently stroked my hair while we watched the hilarious TV show.

Harry laughed along with me during the funny parts.

"Hey I have something really important to tell you" Harry said in a serious tone after the episode ended.I got a bit nervous.I sat up straight and switched off the TV.I turned to face him.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked,getting really worried.

"What? No! I really wonder if you have your own land up there" he said,poking my forehead after he let out a chuckle.I just smiled,hopefully.

"So what is it?" I asked.

"Okay.I have been wondering about what you always say to me and I have made up my mind" Harry started to say.

"What do I always tell you?" I asked,clueless about what he is saying.

"You know! About entering the X factor.And so.... I have decided to audition for it" he said.

"Harry! That's great!" I said and hugged him.He chuckled and hugged me back,stroking my hair."I knew that I would agree you to go!" I said.

"Yeah! Yeah! It's because of you I'm entering.Thank you for believing in me" he said after we pulled away.

I smiled and crashed my lips on his.He kissed me back.I let my self fall back on the couch.Now I was lying on the couch with Harry on top of me.His kisses were hard and desperate.He stopped kissing my lips and moved to my jaw.He left some kisses on my jaw line and moved down to my neck.

I started to breathe heavily."Harry?" I asked while he was kissing my neck.

"Hmm?" he mumbled.