Questions

Some of you guys have been asking me questions,so I'm going to answer a few of them-

Where do you live?

Australia

Favorite 1D member?

If it wasn't obvious... NIALL!!

Favorite bromance?

Larry and Ziall

Favorite ship?

I like big ships like Titanic. Just kidding! I love Elounor and Zerrie.I'm still warming up to Sophia and Liam.

Favorite 1D members in order.

I don't want to put the boys in order.Sorry! But here it is-Niall,Harry,Louis,Zayn and Liam.I swear I don't hate Liam.I love all five of them!

Favorite food?

Pizza,Pasta,Macaroni,Spaghetti (I'm not sure of the difference between Pasta and Spaghetti)

How long will it take you to write a chapter?

2 hours? One and a half hours at least because I think a lot about what I want to include to the chapter but I often get distracted because of the chocolates in the kitchen.I swear,the chocolates look at me like-"What are you waiting for? Eat me before your sister does" (I know I'm weird)

Favorite Color?

Blue and Black

Favorite classical novel?

Umm..... probably Jane Eyre.

Do you want to publish your own book when you grow up?

Hell Yeah! I'm thinking of publishing one of the books that I am writing on wattpad,MINUS the dirty scenes!

What do you want to do before you die?

I refuse to die before I get a Horan hug and a Horan kiss.And I want them from Niall! Not his brother or... I don't know! I just want hugs from Niall,not any other Horan.

Be honest! Do you have dirty dreams about Niall?

Ummmm..... hehehehe..... Yes!   Look I know that I'm not the only one!

What color are your eyes?

Brown

What color is your hair?

Dark brown

Favorite song and favorite 1D song.

1D song-Strong,Midnight memories,Diana,Summer Love,Rock me,More than this...    If I go on like this,I'll probably name all the songs from all 3 albums. 

If I'm asked to pick my most favorites...... Strong and Diana from Midnight Memories,Rock me and Summer love from Take me home,More than this,I want and I wish from Up All Night.

Favorite song other than 1D-Miss Moving on by Fifth harmony and Royals by Lorde (Even though Lorde does creep me out when she stares in to the camera in her music videos)

The songs that you hate

The song I hate.................. What does the fox say by some one I don't know,Friday by Rebecca Black and the worst song of the century-Chinese Food sung by some 12 years old called Alison? I don't know her name but I think that song deserves the worst song of the century award.

That's it for now.If you guys want to ask me questions,ask me any time! I promise to answer them.

Thank you so much for reading my story.

Love you guys to death!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX