Chapter 34-It's Over!

I want to thank Directioner_NZLHL for giving me the idea of a break up.THANKS!! But I hope you don't mind,I kind of changed your idea but the plot of the break up is still your idea.

And the most hated celebrity is.............. Taylor Swift!

And on second thought,she is going to appear as who she is in real life-A celebrity.

I also hate her.I'm happy that we all share the same taste!

________________________

-Harry's POV-

I slowly drive to my house.________ is already kind of upset,so I don't want to make her even more upset by breaking up with her.

I am pretty upset that I'm deciding to break up with her but it things will be better for her if she is with Niall and to be fair.

I pictured how Niall and ________ would look together.It did pinch my heart a bit but like I said before,it's for the betterment of her and Niall.

I parked the car in front of my house and walked inside.

"Why did it take you such a long time to come?" Louis asked.

"I had to clear up my head" I said.It was true,after my visit to Niall's house,I went to the park and just walked-to get my head cleared.I knew what I had to do,I knew what I'm suppose to do.

"About what?" Louis asked.

"Well.... ________ told me that Niall told her that he loves her while playing paint ball.So I went over to Niall's house,attempting to break his head but he told me about-" Louis cut me off

"About how they used to be together before her accident"

"How did you know that?" I asked,clearly shocked.

"Niall told us when we first met _________.After his weird behaviour,you guys left.Then he explained to us and on that day,I told them what you told me about _________" he said.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked.

"Niall didn't want us to tell you.He made us promise not to tell you.I guess he wanted to tell you for himself rather than you getting to know it by some one else"

I couldn't object to that.He has a point."Now what are you going to do?" he asked.

"I'm going to do what I'm suppose to do.I'm going to break up with ________ so that she can be with Niall"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.I'm totally sure"

"And how are you going to do that?"

"That's what I'm wondering about.I have no idea how I'm going to break up with her" I admit it."But I have to do it soon,Niall is miserable" I added.Louis just nodded.

"Well.... just think about it" he said and walked away.I sighed and went upstairs to my room.

(A few days later)

(Still Harry's POV)

I told Niall that today I'm going to break up with __________.I don't want to break her heart but it's what I have to do.