Chapter 16-Our first Sober Kiss

I don't know how you will imagine Ashley but I imagine Hayden Panettiere as Ashley.Okay,I don't know why I said that,the cast is right there.So anyway,sorry for my useless note.

Here is chapter 16!!

-Your POV-

The bell rang and all of us exited the class room.I heard mumbles about how I talked back to Seldon and I heard some talk about how hard the test was.Well,it's hard if you don't study.

"So how was it?" Kiara asked me,referring to the test.

"It was so easy.But something.. I don't know weird... happened to me when I got to the last question" I said.

"What happened?" Amanda asked.

"Well... I don't know how to describe it... but I have been having this dream and it's exactly what happened at the end of the literature book.You know? That part when Mary rushed over to John who was dying because he got shot?" I asked.

"Yeah but obviously you might just have seen that part as a dream" Kiara said.

"It didn't felt like a dream what so ever.It was more... like a memory?" that came out more like a question.

Kiara and Amanda raised their eye brows in confusion.They probably think that I'm an idiot even though I admit that I am one.

"Let's just forget about that.Tell me how the test was for you guys" I said,changing the subject.

"It was okay but did Niall and you like talk about what you guys are going to wear to school while he was at your place?" Amanda asked,changing the subject once more.

"No we didn't! It's such a coinky dink!" I said.

"Coinky dink?" Kiara questioned me.

"Aug! Just let it slide! I just told the first thing that came in to my mind" I said,getting kind of annoyed because she always does that.I intend to make up words of my own.It's creative! Well.. in a way!

We went out separate ways to our classes.I had math now and I didn't have neither Kiara or Amanda.I was pretty much alone in this class because I don't even have Niall.Aug! Why wont school end quickly so that I can go on my date with Niall!

As I was walking to my Math class,I noticed 'The Sluts' walk towards me.This group consist of 5 sluts and like I said before,the sluttiest slut of them all was Ashley.Does she think that she can attract guys by showing almost all of her boobs? Maybe psyco guys but I know that Niall found her disgusting even though he told me-"If girls want to impress guys,they will be naked".I rolled my eyes at his statement with a smile tugging on my lips.

I saw the sluts looked straight at me which made me uncomfortable.Just a few more steps to the class room,come on you can do it!

But before I could go in,the sluts stopped me."Where do you think you are going loser?" Ashley said.

"As you are blind,let me break it down for you.I'm going to my math class" I said,calmly.

Ashley's expression changed.Yeah! She got owned! I think Ashley was planning out to ask me a different question but her sluttiness got the best of her.

"What ever," she said,flipped her blond hair and continued,"I just want to tell you to stay off Niall.He is mine okay?" she asked me.