Chapter 42-Looking for Proof

-Niall's POV-

I couldn't sleep that night.My mind was flooding with flash backs-flash backs of my past life.

Before I came home,__________ and I ordered a pizza and exchanged a few laughs while joking around,but neither of us talked about the book or the flashbacks.

If I'm going to tell her about my theory (That John is me and Mary is her),I need to prove it to her.... but how? That's the main question.

I closed my eyes and buried my head on the pillow.Another flashback came to my mind.

-Niall's/John's POV- (At the time of the wedding-in your past life)

I was standing outside the church.I managed to come here without anyone noticing that my uniform was different from the normal uniform that the soldiers wear.

I peeked in and saw the priest talking.The ceremony has begun.My heart ached to see her like this.

"And will you,Mary Austen,take Prince George to be your husband and King?" I heard the priest say.My heart literally burst in to pieces.

Mary turned towards the church doors.I was the only one who was outside of the church but she could clearly see me.

My eyes started to water.I nodded my head,motioning her to say 'I do'-even though I didn't want her to.

"I do" she said in a trembling voice.

After they exchanged rings,the priest said the words that I dread the most-

"I pronounce you as King and Queen and you may kiss the bride"

I let my tears fall but I quickly wiped them off.I turned around because I couldn't bear to see what is going to happen.I know that I have to let go of her and forget about her but I just can't.She is everything to me even though we met a few weeks ago.

I really don't know what I'm going to do without her.I'll be miserable forever.

After the ceremony was over,people started to exit the church-everyone expect Mary and George.

I peeked in to see the local artist talking to them."Can I paint a portrait of the King and Queen?" I heard the artist ask.The king nodded.

The Queen (Mary) and King (George) posed for the painting,with their backs facing me.I knew about this artist.He was the most talented artist in the whole kingdom.

I purposely stood beside the door frame of the church doors.I knew that this artist would draw me in the portrait as well but right now,I didn't think of the consequences.

This portrait will be hung in the throne room,so Mary would be able to see me-even though if it's through a painting.

Well.... at least she can see me through the painting,I don't have anything that resembles of her to me.

After the artist was done with the portrait,he started to talk about something.I quickly turned around and ran to my village.

-Niall's POV-

(Present day)

I shot my eyes open.That was the first time that I could clearly see the girl's face.She looked kind of like _________ but not exactly like her,just a touch of her-well... it is __________! In her past life!