Chapter 14-Second chances

-Your POV-

After I went inside my house,I cleaned up and started to dig in to some chips that I found in a cabinet.My mother was watching some lame TV program which I can't stand.

I grabbed another packet of chips and made my way upstairs to my room.After I flopped on the couch,I turned on my television.

"Let's see what you got!" I said to the TV and flipped through the channels.I don't know how or why,but I ended up watching 'Dora The Explorer'.

I laughed how babish it was but I didn't feel like flipping in to another channel.After I finished eating my packet of chips,I reached over to grab the other one.

But before I could even touch the packet,there was a knock on my bed room door.I silently groaned and got up from the couch.I made my way to the door and opened it.

I literally chocked on my own spit to see Niall James Horan standing on the other side of my room.

"Hey!" he said and flashed me a wink.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

"Your mom let me in.She is really nice"

"What?!" I said out and pushed Niall out of the way.I ran down the stairs and saw my mom walking in to the living room.

"Mom! Why did you let him in?" I asked.

"Niall? Well,he is really sweet,he wanted to talk to you,so I let him in.Is he your boyfriend?" my mom asked.

"No way!! Mom! You can't just let random people come in to house.What if he tries to rape me?"

My mom let out a chuckle,"Sweety,he carried you home after that wild party and he looks so innocent.I would like you to end up with some one like him.He is really nice"

"Oh please mom! Don't be fooled by his innocent looks" I said.I never told her that Niall rejected me.

"Look baby,I'm sure that he is a good person" my mom said.

"I am a good person" a Irish accent filled the room.For some reason,I held my breath.

I turned around to see Niall standing there,looking all innocent and cuddly.Wait Cuddly? I wouldn't mind cuddling with him.Wait! What am I saying?

"Stop eavesdropping!" I told him in an annoyed tone.

"________! Is that anyway to speak to a person? Now go upstairs and take Niall with you" my mom said.

I groaned LOUDLY and walked towards the stairs.I heard Niall chuckle behind me.

"Oh! And Niall! Would you like to stay for dinner?" my mom asked.

"I would love to.If it's no trouble" Niall said.I turned around so that I have a view of Niall and my mom.

"It's no trouble at all sweety.I'll call you two when dinner is ready" my mom said.Niall turned to face me again.He gave me his beautiful smile.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk up the stairs.I went inside my room,not caring if Niall is following me or not.But I knew that he was following me because I hear his footsteps behind me.