TC ✿ Understanding

From: Hikaru Hitachiin

Rosaline, can you do me favor?

read 10:37pm

To: Hikaru Hitachiin

Depends... what is it?

From: Hikaru Hitachiin

I want you to come with me to that commoner's town near your place, we can figure out what to get for Kyoya-senpai's birthday together :)

read 10:41pm

To: Hikaru Hitachiin

Oh, that's fine :-) it sounds like fun, but why are you asking me to go?

From: Hikaru Hitachiin

Is there a problem with wanting to bring my little flower to hang out with me?

read 10:45pm

To: Hikaru Hitachiin

No, it's fine, I mean... why aren't you bringing Haruhi? I figured you'd bring her.

From: Hikaru Hitachiin

Because I want you to help me find something for her :) I know we're supposed to be shopping for Kyoya-senpai's birthday but I want to get something for her too and I'm gonna need your help on that.

read 10:52pm

To: Hikaru Hitachiin

Oh... yeah that's fine, whatever you'll get for Haruhi will make her happy. It's coming from you anyways.

From: Hikaru Hitachiin

You're the best, thanks. By the way, I'll come get you the day after Tono takes you dress shopping... so that's Sunday right?

read 10:56pm

From: Hikaru Hitachiin

Wait dammit my bad, it's a Saturday. I think?

read 10:56pm

From: Hikaru Hitachiin

To be honest, I'm kinda losing myself because Haruhi and I are going to hang out again when you and Tono go dress shopping. She was supposed to go grocery shopping but I insisted coming along with her, and I'm really nervous for that day. I sound like a complete idiot rn but that's okay, right?

read 11:02pm

To: Hikaru Hitachiin

You're fine, don't stress out. She loves you. I mean, how could anyone not?

From: Hikaru Hitachiin

Well, Rosaline aren't you the charmer? Besides, it's hard to believe that you know? What if she loves someone else and has stronger feelings for that bastard Tono than me?

read 11:06pm

From: Hikaru Hitachiin

We don't know who Haruhi has feelings for... yet but it could be Tono and not me

read 11:09pm

From: Hikaru Hitachiin

The thought of him being the one Haruhi loves and not me pisses me the hell out