24 ✿ Ghosts

Dedicated to jackasses because we both love Ariana Grande's music a lot and tHEIR USERNAME JUST ROCKS!  I love it so much! (◕‿◕)

Rosaline Blossom

With her hands melted in a thick liquid of milk chocolate, Rose picked up a pair of crimson towels that were laying on the granite surface of the large kitchen island.

"Hey Rose!" a loud exclaim was able to be heard, and she swung around carefully, with her fingers dripping down the chocolatey liquid. A familiar tanned boy was giving off his innocent smirk as he put on oven mittens (and the gloves depicted a poorly crocheted snowman, which Rose found to be quite adorable.)

"Chimp, I told you that you were supposed to be washing the dishes," she sighed, exhaustion exhaling through her lips.

"I did, mind you," he drawled, already feeling his impatience sweep over his vocal tone. Chimp rested the side of his head against the white colored wall, sticking out his tongue with a hungry look lavishing his facial expression. "But I'm really eager to try these cookies that you're making."

"The only reason why I'm baking is because you needed help on your cooking assignment."

"Well yeah, and Asher didn't want to do everything for me," he said, rolling his shoulders. "Where's the idiot anyways?"

"I asked him to go get paper towels because you—" Rose snapped childishly, pointing at the corner of the classroom, where there was a large spill of white milk painted across the tile floor. Chimp winced at Rose, keeping a mischievous smirk on his lips. "—had to spill milk over there and now your teacher is gonna kick your ass for it unless you get it cleaned up."

"Accidents happen, Rose," he moped, pouting a silly look while he took gentle steps towards the girl who was trying to wipe off the excess chocolate on her fingers. "Why don't you just lick off the chocolate?"

"Because I had way too many sweets this week," Rose responded quickly; it was true though, Spencer had been coming home with multiple stacks of wrapped boxes—all from Mitsukuni; surprise, surprise—that laid delicious creamed cake slices.

Rose didn't even let his brother take a slice for his own, but he could've cared less anyways, he was free to eat all the whipped desserts as much as he wanted since he visited the Host Club regularly.

"You should let that one boy you like lick off the chocolate for—"

Rose threw her palm up in the air to land a childish smack on Chimp's shoulder, but the boy manage to defend himself by holding up his palms and afterwards, he took off the mittens to lick off the excess chocolate that landed on the cloth. This made Rose roll her eyes, questioning on why she had such a delinquent to be her friend (though, she loved him.)

It was true Chimp knew about Rose's feelings for Hikaru; he was someone who definitely wanted Rose to be loved by a person that was willing to devote his heart to her.

And of course, Hikaru didn't bother to escape Rose's world in her mind. She was always thinking about him; she didn't miss him all the time, but Rose had to learn how to adapt to her life without having Hikaru inhabit her beating heart. She knew he had strong feelings for a girl—a girl that was not her, and Haruhi was intensely lucky to be liked immensely by the Hitachiin boy.