Chapter Thirty Three

Slight Flashback

"Stop! God dammit, we were close, so close," You shoved all the files off of your desk.
"Don't put too much stress on yourself, YN. The baby, your husband leaving-"
"Boyfriend, he was my boyfriend and police partner that had all the knowledge on this case and god dammit!" You screamed as you unwillingly yelled at your new police partner since Nazar quit.
"It's been almost a year, YN-"
"And you keep bringing it up, Mark! Shouldn't you be bringing me a latte or something?" You said, feeling bad for yelling at him. He was new to the case, but he already knew everything about you. How you put your baby up for adoption to keep your job, your boyfriend (not to mention you ex police partner) leaving you as soon as the case started to sky rocket. You developed a bad feeling in your stomach as you thought about Nazar.
"Mark! Get back in here!" You yelled again as you started picking up the files that you threw on the ground and put them back on the desk.
Mark walked in with a latte in hand.
"Yes YN?" Mark asked as he handed you your coffee.
"Get me everything on Nazar Guiamen. No questions. I want to know all of his associates here and internationally. Every little detail we have of Guiamen I want to hold it in my hand," You said as you started to rearrange the files.
"You think he's-"
"I don't know. Just get me the files please," You remember telling Mark. That was the night you arrested Nazar.
*End of flashback*
"If you would excuse us, my dear, I would like to talk to Agent YN alone," Nazar said as you watched as his attorney quickly exited the room.
"Now what could be so important that you request to speak to me... Alone?" You say as you sit across from him.
"I might have something that you might enjoy," Nazar smiled as he handed you a big envelope.
"What is it?" You ask him.
"Open it and see for yourself," Nazar gave a slight chuckle.
"Have a nice life Nazar," you tell him as you begin to walk out, the envelope in hand.
"Oh Agent YN, I have a feeling we'll be speaking quite soon," Nazar said without looking at you.
You walk out of the room and you saw Hotch waiting for you.
"What's in the envelope?" Hotch asks you.
"I don't know," you say as you shrug your shoulders.