Chapter Ten

Hope you're liking it, sad that I'm almost near the end but this has been such a fun story & I'm glad so many of you have kept up reading it<3 So thank you!

Chapter Ten: Hogwarts Prison

A week or two has passed since I arrived at Hogwarts. It was painful to be back here, knowing it wasn't going to be the same. I was trapped like prisoner in this room. Luna and I were locked in here day after day, only to receive news from students who knew we were here. It was horrible. I couldn't go to the Ravenclaw Common room, couldn't lay in my dorm room, no more delicious meals in the Great Hall, and I couldn't even go to the library. 

Not that any of those places were the same at the moment. From what I have heard, everything is different. The library is practically empty as they are banning more and more books every day. The entire library has practically become the restricted section! The Great Hall wasn't cheerful and they stopped serving desserts let alone decent meals. All the students went straight to their dorms after classes or meals in fear of the Carrows. 

We didn't get many visitors usually. The only ones daring enough to visit us often were Neville and Ginny. The rest have only come twice to hear what Luna and I had to say. Unfortunately, I didn't have much to say except that Harry, Ron, and Hermione were safe. Luna told them a bit more about being captured by the Death Eaters. Ginny would try to sneak us food, but it was hard for her. Luna and I would take turns walking back to Aberforth's for food daily. 

When Ginny had time I would teach her a few of the forbidden spells I had learned. They were definitely dangerous, but Ginny was incredible with spells. Just in case anything every happened, she would be the one to perform them with great success.

It was Luna's turn to get our food, she recently left and usually took a while because she enjoyed speaking with Aberforth. I'm not sure how he liked it, considering he was a quiet man, but Luna sure had a lot of questions for him. I was pacing around the Room of Requirement, when the portal opened. I jumped back, always afraid it would be the Carrows but it turned out to be Ginny. "You're always so jumpy," she pointed out with a laugh.

"I never know whose coming in," I answered laughing. "I'm glad it's you. How is everything going?" I asked taking a seat on the couch. I fed off information from Ginny, once again being trapped in here made me feel so out of the loop. 

"Same as always," she answered with a shrug. "Well...not quite." I looked up at her.

"What does that mean?" I asked curiously.

"Everything is the same and everyone's being treated the same, if not worse...but Draco's back," she answered. 

"What do you mean he's back?" I asked her confused. "He's here at Hogwarts?" She nodded. "But how did that happen?" 

"Everyone believes that he has been 'kidnapped' by the Order or something like that," she answered, rolling her eyes. "At least that's what the Ministry and Snape have been saying. Snape got him to come back in and now he's here for the rest of year."

"I had no idea that was coming..." I admitted. I thought about seeing Draco a lot, not knowing when I would ever get the chance to see him again. Yet we were in the same building and I was trapped inside this damn room. 

"He doesn't look happy to be back, if that helps," Ginny added with a smile. I tried to smile back. "I honestly don't get you two. You're so opposite. How did that even happen?" I looked up at her unsurely. "Look, I've always gotten over the fact you two were or are together, so you can tell me everything I have time. I won't tell anyone unless you want me too." 

I told Ginny everything, hoping she would somehow get it. I knew she got over it, but I was hoping to make her at least understand. I started with Draco and I meeting in potions and made sure to add in the fact that we hated one another. Then I added how we got along in private, but argued in public. I told her how he kissed me, a few times, unexpectedly. That got me all the way to when I found out he was a Death Eater and how I hated him the entire summer for it. He helped me escape and then helped me escape again. I told her how he saw things, that he had no option or he would be killed. It was nice to finally tell a friend such a large secret I had been hiding.

More days passed since Ginny had visited me. I was getting bored once again, but Neville stopped by to let us know there would be a meeting very soon. I looked forward to meeting because I got to see everyone. When they all finally arrived, I was relieved to find out they were planning on staying for a while as they didn't have any classes. I loved talking with everyone and catching up. The girl in the portrait arrived seeking Neville, he left and we were all curious as to why. Finally the portrait swung open. "Well look who I found," Neville said stepping through and then out of the way.

Harry stepped through first and the room began applauding. Finally Harry was here. Ron and Hermione stepped through too. Ginny tackled Harry in a hug, causing Ron to shake his head but everyone continued clapping so relieved to see them. Seamus began shouting out questions as everyone around was flushed with relief. "It's nice to see you all too," Harry said with a quick laugh. "But I'm here because we need to find something that we believe is in the castle."

"What is it?" Seamus asked.

"I don't know..." Harry admitted.

"Well where is it?" another asked.

"I dunno," he said again. "It's small, probably valuable, and something to do with Ravenclaw." Everyone began looking over at the other Ravenclaws, Luna, and myself. I couldn't think of anything. My mind began racing through the common room. I couldn't think of anything significantly important. I tried to think of the objects in the common room that were discrete yet important.

"What about Ravenclaw's lost diadem?" Luna called out. I loved Luna and all, but that diadem has been lost for centuries. Who would even know where to begin looking?

"It's lost Luna," a fifth year Ravenclaw girl said. I heard some snickers. Then again, maybe Luna did have a point... It clearly was valuable and would be difficult to find.

"No wait," I said thinking. "Maybe she's onto something...But where would you look to find it?" Luna was in deep thought as well.  

"Maybe you could ask the Ravenclaw Professor, about some important artifacts?" a Ravenclaw boy said. 

"Anyone who would have seen it is probably dead," Luna answered.

"The Grey Lady," I said quickly. "Daughter of Ravenclaw. She must know something! You know where to find her Luna, you could always ask her."

"Yes I know exactly where she is," Luna answered in a lighter tone. I have never personally spoken with the Grey Lady, but I know Luna has on several occasions. "I'll take you to her Harry." 

"Alright excellent," Harry said. "Before we go, I just have to warn you all. I think something is coming, I have a feeling You-Know-Who is planning something against Hogwarts. I just want you all to be prepared." Everyone began to look worried. Harry took out his cloak and him and Luna were off to go find the last Diadem. Everyone was crowding Hermione and Ron with questions. Apparently the Order was on their way