Chapter Eleven

Wow so close to 10,000 reads, thanks everyone!  I really liked the movie version of this part, so I went with that! Hope you like it ! x Thanks for reading, only 2 more chapters to go!

Chapter Eleven

We waited for Harry to come back, but he and Luna never returned. Everyone was pacing around the room, waiting to hear from them. Did they found it? Hopefully it was what Harry was looking for. Then there was an announcement from Snape. "All students are to report immediately to the Great Hall," the voice boomed throughout the room. Everyone was silent and looked around at one another. I know everyone was thinking the same thing, that it had something to do with Harry. No one was daring enough to say anything. The Order hasn't even arrived yet to protect him if Harry was found out. A pit in my stomach formed.

"I mean...Snape could just be going over some new rules," Neville said in a hopeful tone.

"When has he ever called us all to the Great Hall?" Seamus added.

"Well we better go find out then," Colin Creevey said standing up and reluctantly walking towards the door. 

"I guess I'll wait for the Order then..." I said, considering I was the only one who wasn't technically a student. Ginny stood up and walked over to a crate, pulling out a set of robes. 

"I stole these from the wash, just in case you needed them," she said as she handed me a Ravenclaw robe. "You should come with us, just in case it is something important." I nodded, if Harry was in trouble I wanted to be there to help him. Taking the robes, I thanked Ginny and slid them on. It was weird to be back in a Hogwarts robe, but once they were on it felt so normal to be back.

Colin checked to make sure the coast was clear, then all of us left the room. When my foot stepped outside the portal I flushed with relief, excitement, and nervousness. I was truly back at Hogwarts now. But at what cost? I only hope my friends were safe. We walked down the hall, I made sure to keep my head down so that no one would see me, but everyone else seemed to be doing the same. Hogwarts really was different. The pictures weren't talking, they were hiding in the back of their portraits. All the students were walking around with their heads down in tight groups. It truly was like a prison.

We finally arrived near the Great Hall and I took a deep breath, a little nervous at what I was about to hear. At least no one seemed to be paying attention to anyone around them. "Stand with the Ravenclaws," Ginny whispered.

"What?" I whispered back. 

"You're wearing Ravenclaw robes, it would look more suspicious if you didn't," she said and I nodded in agreement yet feared leaving them. Keeping my head down, I walked over towards where the Ravenclaws were standing and stood in the back. No one looked up. Wow, they really must be in fear of how things were now. Once I got in the back, I sighed with relief. Perfect, if I stood here then no one would turn around to look at me.

Yet one did, and it was the one person I wanted to see most but was reluctant to see. Draco was looking over at me in complete confusion. I stared at him without saying anything. More than anything I wanted to run over and hug him, glad to see he was okay. I remember when he left, I didn't expect it. "What are you doing here?" he mouthed, almost angry looking. I shrugged and turned around, hoping I would get to explain it to him later.

Snape began talking. Hearing his voice filled me with rage. I hated him, how could he have killed Dumbledore? Taken his place? The Professor that helped me on so many occasions and pushed me in the direction of wanting to be an Auror. How did I not notice he was on the dark side the entire time? He was pacing up at the front, I stayed hidden from behind the other Ravenclaws but watched him out the corner of my eye. "Harry Potter is somewhere in the castle," he stated. My eyes met with Ginny's. That was good and bad. Bad because he knew that Harry was here. It was very good though, because it only meant he didn't know where. "If any of you find him, you are to report him to me immediately."