Just a Queen inside her Castle

□□ People come and go or stay, as long as you permit them to. □□

Kirsten dropped her mother off at the school. She immediately drove back home for work. She wakes up early every weekday just to drive for her mom to the school where she was working. It makes her day a little bad to start, but that day was different. She was so engrossed into singing and thinking about the awesome people she knows.

As expected, replies and feedbacks have arrived. The long e-mails only meant one thing - long hours of work which needs long hours of music.

She never thought that she would be a remote worker back then. Her plan was just to be a normal office employee who can slack off anytime. Turns out, she will never experience that anymore.

Since she started working at home, her interpersonal skills have diminished. She still has her real close friends, but all of them are not reaching out to each other anymore. But that is life that is how social life works. People come and go or stay, as long as you permit them to.

She didn't hate the idea of what she has become. Her hands were pretty great in drafting designs and ideas that's why she was able to get a job on the comfort of her own home.

She already eliminated the need for an active social life, except her current relationship. As long as she lives inside her little room with her computer and Wi-Fi, she's content.  She can stay there for the whole day.

And in her little room is where she does most of the crazy stuff that requires space and action. Her room was the bigger concert hall. She has an imaginary crowd in her bed while singing and rocking it out in acapella.

And on that normal day she thought of recording her voice. She did some vocalization and practice on the shower so she's pretty confident about it. She took her phone and started recording.

"I'm not coming back, I've done something so terrible, I'm terrified to speak but you'd expect that from me.

I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt. Now the rain is just washing you out of my hair

and out of my mind, keeping an eye on the world with so many thousands of feet off the ground. 

I'm over you now, I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head"

And she did not sing the last part. She found her singing better than the usual, and she was content with it. She spent the next hours fixing the noise on the recorded audio and making a lyric video for it.

Upload completed.

At least, Kirsten has a vocal cover video :) My YouTube channel only has videos of my dog, Thor. And I just watched the 2nd installment a while ago. SPOILER ALERT: Loki can never die. ;)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●