Always found my greatest moments

□□ Insecurity is self-destructive . □□

"Jack!" "Jack please sign here!" "Aaaaahhh!"

She heard the girls scream and squeal. They sounded like psycho girls that can kill her if they find out about their little secret. That was the time she realized while they were dubbed like a cult. She looked up, and the girls were not paying attention to her. She just stayed behind his back, pretending to look around the hotel lobby. But her ears were listening closely to Jack and his fans' conversations.

It was just a normal fan and idol conversation, until someone dropped the bomb.

"Who is she?" one of the girls asked as she pointed to Kirsten. Jack looked at her, then to Kirsten. He held both of her shoulders and turned her around to face the girls. "Hi!" Kirsten awkwardly greets them as the fan girls whispered in front of them.

Jack brought her in front him and wrapped his arms around her, just like the first time they met on the MV shoot.

The fan girls had different reactions. Some were smiling at them, while the others were glaring at Kirsten. They were all waiting for Jack's introduction.

"She's our new merch girl!" He smiled at all of them. Kirsten sighed in relief that Jack did not say anything scary for her.

"Hey! Can you please make a star wars shirt theme? Pretty please??" Kirsten's voice failed to come out. Her mouth was open as the look from the star wars girl was confusion.

Jack came to her rescue, "Yeah! We'll shove it down to Vinny's throat!" he then high-fived the girl who asked. "Anyway, we need to go now! See y'all little fuckers at the music store.." Jack saluted at them as he walked side by side with Kirsten. The hotel security did not let the girls pass by the elevator area anymore.

"Finally!" Alex exclaimed as the two went inside the hotel room.

"What took you so long?" Rian asked as he opened the box of pizza.

"We went on an adventure!" Kirsten blurted, already done with the nervous attack from the lobby, out with her fist up in the air. The four laughed at her. She was starting to be like Jack. The Jack who doesn't care about the people who will see or hear him.

"Where did you get that shirt?" Zack noticed their change of clothes before he bit off a large portion of his pizza slice.

Alex looked after, "Whoa! You're a businessman now?"

"I actually am but I really look classy, eh?" Jack posed with his lips pouted. "Kirsten picked this up for me."

"So you picked Kirsten's?" Rian asked and Jack nodded at him while still posing like a model.

"Hot mess!" Alex pointed his two index fingers to Kirsten and winked at her, she smirked in return.

The two joined them on the floor while eating pizza. Jack sat beside Kirsten and noticed the way she looked at the pizza. He took one slice even if Alex cursed him for eating again.

"Say ah!" Kirsten didn't think twice, and she chomped down on the pizza that Jack offered.

She tried to say "I so love this mushrooms!", but her mouth was so busy eating.

"You can get one off my share." Rian told her while Zack got up to hand a bottled water to her.

Without even saying a thing, they quickly remembered her situation. They were starting to become really careful and mindful around her. Kirsten was thankful to them, even if she can't say it clearly because of the other pizza slice that Rian gave her.