With an ocean in between

□□ It was like they have a close nonexistent connection □□

After being addicted to her singing and the fun of making a lyric video, she finally managed to submit the project she was working on. It is her habit to rest a while from working by browsing on fun sites, comics or the cute side of YouTube. On that day, the cute side of YouTube won.

She went to the videos of cute little babies laughing. Looking at them makes Kirsten giggle with pure happiness. She clicked on a lot of recommended videos until she reached the different channels for cute babies with dogs and puppy videos.

She started looking at dogs and after that she went out to play with her pet Fido. Fido was her closest pal in the house. He doesn't talk, and bark often. But he listens to Kirsten's random rants. Fido looks up at her. His eyes were talking to her. Without any sound, he makes Kirsten release her tensions. But it is too hot outside, so she went back inside after a couple of minutes.

She sat down in front of the computer again. She browsed on her regular tabs until she went back to YouTube. She never knew that YouTube has a messaging system until someone sent her a message.

The first thing that came into her mind was that it must be a spam. Her YouTube account won't get away with spams that at first, she only thought spam exists in her e-mail inbox.

It came from All-Time-Low's YouTube account?!

Kirsten paused to breathe heavily. What could it possibly be? It never occurred to her mind that All Time Low will send her a message.

And it was the official channel!!!

Her heart jumped like crazy, she looked like she was going to pass out. She slowly clicked on the unread message and waited for it to load.

She immediately opened the link. It was a private video. No views, no likes, no comments. A pure private video with the title "Hello World!"

"HEEELLOOO!!!" she almost jumped out of her seat. There was a big nose in the center of the screen. A very familiar and distinct nose. She knew who owns it.

"Yarr! I'm Captain Jack, and you just WON!" His face close to the camera makes Kirsten want to hug the screen, if that was even possible.

It was really Jack, speaking on the video and telling Kirsten that she won. He was doing the chicken arm dance. Kirsten stood up and jumped around like crazy while he was repeating "You won!" over and over again.

She doesn't know what exactly did she won, but it was him! She has a private video of him! Her crazy fan girl persona kicked in. She was too happy to have a private video of him! It was like they have a close nonexistent connection!! Her delusions started to get weird.

She was still jumping and laughing around when Alex came into the picture.

"Hi there puppyloved!!" puppyloved is her YouTube username. "We are not kidding, you really won!"

Kirsten doesn't actually care if it is a joke. She already has the video. If it was for nothing, then it means a lot to Kirsten. It's a one of a kind remembrance from the band.

She can't contain her happiness, her excitement and her confusion. All the three, seeping through her veins and on her brain. She can't find the way to take it all in. Where would she even start? Was it even possible to contain any of the three when your most loved band is in front of you?

"Send us your Skype ID okay?" Alex requested as he joined Jack on a chicken dance. They went on dancing for a while before Alex waved his hand and ended the video.

All Time Low is in Baltimore and Kirsten is on the other side of the planet. Yet she feels so close them. She felt like she already met them in person.

It was just a short video, but it meant a lot. Little did she know that her life was about to turn around.

Whoever gets up close and personal with their idol band will certainly go crazy! Little brain explosions will be felt for sure! 

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

^_____^

★ Votes ★ are greatly appreciated.

♥ Add to Reading List ♥ to get updated.

◆ brainjunkies ◆