Now all I do is wonder

□□ You can kiss them if you want. I won't be mad. □□

9th day of fan signing and mini-performance tour with All Time Low, and Kirsten was making the most out of it. She always lurked around whenever the band was not busy. They were having a great time with her too. It was always fun to hangout. Someone with a different perspective was contributing on their conversations. It was something new and exciting for them.

She was their cheeky screaming fan girl on jam sessions in between the road trips. Kirsten and Jack were the only volunteer for open mic sessions in the tour bus. They enjoyed watching her jump around while singing. They were getting some inputs from her as well.

But one time, Jack suddenly held her shoulder while she was jumping around. He stopped playing, of course. The three were all confused with his action.

"Please sit down, Kirsten." He whispered into her ear. He suddenly felt uneasy while she was jumping around. A dude's instinct maybe, if there were any.

"Why?! I'm the crazy audience. I'm singing with Alex." Kirsten answered back.

"Stop being an asshole, Jack. Let her do what she wants." Alex spoke out on the microphone, and Rian gave him a 'ba-dum-tss' after.

They were all laughing. They were even practicing segments that they can do on their performance. But Jack gave them a straight face. Kirsten saw the worry in his eyes. He insisted on making her sit down again.

"Okaaaay.. I'll still sing, okay?" Kirsten said before sitting down on the bean bag in front of them. She felt like Jack was pissed off with her. She feels dizzy at times when she's jumping around like crazy. Maybe Jack saw it, that she was overexerting herself. She still wanted to dance around and act like she was on a private concert, but she did not want to piss off Jack. She felt uneasy when he seriously insisted for her to sit down.

On the band's mini-performances and fan signing, she was either waiting at the bus and cleaning up or taking pictures as Jack requested. Either way, she was incredibly happy for getting involved in every way possible. She treated herself like a roadie, without the carrying heavy equipments or setting them up. Just being someone who was always present.

On long breaks or siesta hours, she would speak to her boyfriend. He was very happy for her. He was also looking forward to every news update that Kirsten brings. Kirsten sent all the pictures and funny video clips over to him. It was a little sad though, because it would be better if they were together. But things would be different though.

One night, Jack miraculously arrived earlier for the bus call while Kirsten was giggling on her bunk bed. She was talking to her boyfriend.

"Hello boyfriend!!" Jack shouted, and Kirsten lost grip of her phone, good thing she was lying at the bed and it fell right at her chest.

Jack heard Kirsten's boyfriend laughing on the other side of the line. He smiled at Kirsten who started to get out of the bunk.

"I'm going to tour him around the bus, Jack. That's fine right?" Kirsten asked as she slid her feet on her slippers.

"Yeah.. in one condition.."  Jack paused for a while then he grabbed the phone from Kirsten. "I'll do it myself!" Jack ran quickly towards the doors. Kirsten followed his lead with a smirk while shaking her head. There he was again, being the fun-loving rockstar who treasures his fans.

"And now boyfriend, this is the door." Jack said while flipping the camera from the front to the rear view. "This is our little secret. We have Jedi powers, I'll close this one for you..."