All I do is Sit

□□ The only thing that can calm her down, was his voice □□

"I already sent my Skype ID 30 minutes ago but they are still not calling. I checked the ID I sent twice and it is the correct ID!" Kirsten started to talk her thoughts out. It was her way of pouring out her overflowing imagination. Her excitement turned to anxiousness. She can't rest her mind on what was it all about.

She has become more impatient in every minute that passed by. She would have gone crazy if the contact invite did not arrive. She immediately accepted the invitation for a video call.

Her anticipation and wild imagination was killing the real precious moment. She was not able to keep herself steady. She wanted to stand up and run around in circles. The only thing that can calm her down,

"Yarr! I'm Captain Jack!!"

was his voice.

"It is growing old already. Where did your originality go?" Alex scolded him like the mature best friend that he is.

"I don’t mind!!!" Kirsten almost shouted on the line. Her face was the best description of a crazily and undoubtedly happy fan. She was looking straight on the screen. Her eyes never went away from the sight of Jack who was being his funny normal self.

"Yarr! I'm awesome!" Jack kept on role playing when he heard Kirsten's cheer.

"Well that is better! Right, --- ???" Alex placed his face closer on the webcam and his eyes getting big. His too perfect eyebrows were going up.

"My name is Kirsten! ...and you're Alex and the hot guy beside you is Jack and I can't see Zack and Rian. It is so fucking nice to meet you guys!" She obviously wasn't able to handle the situation and her words were just coming out by themselves. She was smiling like crazy too. Her heavy breathing won't come to a stop.

"Definitely a winner!" Jack raised his hands up. "I love you already!." Jack gave her a flying kiss. It would go around the globe before reaching her. And Kirsten would stay up all night just to get that. She can wait for days, just to get Jack's flying kiss.

And on hearing Jack say I love you, Kirsten's mind flew with the wind. Her body was left in front of the computer, with a very big smile and sparkly eyes.

"Why does this retard gets a nice introduction and I don't?" Alex sulked a little on the corner of the screen. His lips were pouting, but it was definitely better-looking than the whores and the duck-face babes. He was a beautiful man, but Kirsten never fancied him that much.

"'Cause I'm an adorable fat fuck." Jack said with a cutesy pout.

"Yeah, that is included. And I like Jack. I like him more than you Alex."

There was a storm inside Kirsten's head. She has been dreaming of the chance that she will get to converse with Jack. Be crazy, knowing that Jack can handle her and the other way around. She doesn't know where all the excitement is coming from. Is it on the fact that they are talking or the fact that Jack and Alex know her already.

"WHOA!" the two shouted which slowly morphed into a Santa laugh after.

"What?! Any problem?" Kirsten asked but she still has that big smile intact.

"49 - 5. Thanks baby!" Jack winked and Kirsten's heart melted away. His big brown eyes smiled and winked at her!

Jack called her baby. She was just hoping to make it out of the conversation alive at that time. She felt like she was going to pass out anytime. She needed to hold on. Her daydreams were just getting real, and a bit weird every minute!

"What's with 49-5?" Kirsten asked while the two are hitting each other on the arm. They were so cute. Kirsten can watch them do the same thing all day. JaLex moments make her feel happy just like the other fans she knew.

"It is the count of girls who favored one of us among the others, Kirsten. And I am the one who have 49 votes.. Suck it Jack!" he then turned to Jack who was just ignoring him. Kirsten expected that. Alex is the front man and Jack is the lead guitarist, but anyone can admit, the band won't be complete without him.

"I'm almost there you womanizer!" Jack got back on him as he pointed his finger towards Alex's nose.

Kirsten was just smiling really big on the camera and the two noticed it.

"You know, you should save up that smile." Alex said in a serious, sweet tone. His smile was enough to make Kirsten melt as well. It was enough for her to watch them, but to receive such attention? It was too much but Kirsten gladly took everything.

"Why? This smile is unlimited." Kirsten replied while staring at Jack's image on the screen, even if Alex was the one speaking. She just can't get her eyes off his face.

"Because you will be having a lot of those while hanging out with us." Alex smiled sweetly at her.

"I'm alrea--"

"Hang out with them? Personally? Physically? Holy @##$/! Unreal. So unreal!"

Kirsten's mind went crazy. It took her a brief moment to understand what Alex meant. Kirsten went crazy was an understatement. She got really excited, way too excited for a Skype video call, how much more if she will get to hang out with them?

It was so unreal, she thought she was going to die.

Alex and Jack were nodding at her, while biting their lips.

"We'll see you soon! Oh and by the way, someone named Carla will add you up and will assist you in getting here."

By the time Alex said, "We'll see you soon!" Kirsten's mind already drifted in her sea of thoughts. It already flew in the clouds of her daydreaming.

She was going to meet them. She was going to hang out with them. If she gets lucky enough, she can sing with Alex, have a basic workout with Zack, have Rian teach her how to play the drums and most of all, tell her greatest fan girl love for Jack.

"Bye babe!" Another flying kiss came from Jack.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

^_____^

★ Votes ★ are greatly appreciated.

♥ Add to Reading List ♥ to get updated.

◆ brainjunkies ◆