It's such a shame

□□ "If anything goes wrong, I'm just here." □□

She's having a lot of free time lately. I hope she's working hard right now though.

A new lyric video? Hahaha! She recorded it on her tablet, I'm pretty sure.  She should have recorded it on the phone, the microphone is way better there.

But the effects are good. Since when did she learn to use reverb? I wonder what software did she used.

I'm glad she decided to record her voice, she's been bugging me about making a cover.

...

I should submit this. She might get the chance to win. Its an early birthday present too! A lot of months early though. But still, she doesn't mind early or late presents, as long as there is a present.

...

Ooopss, a call!

"Hi there!" I greeted her. She seems so excited, calling me during siesta time.

"Kyaaaa! I won baby! I won! I'll meet Jack! Aaaahhh!"

We never had a good talk since then. She's just like a scout reporting the important things to me. But we never had the chance to meet up, or talk nonsense for hours. She'll be away for two weeks, I hope I can make it through that.

...

I'm missing her so bad. Hope she'll find time to call me up again. But I'm pretty sure she's enjoying her time there.

The last time she called, she was so happy to hold Jack's phone as he requested her to take pictures. She must be really tempted to look around his phone. I wonder if she'll look for a nude picture of Jack. Her years of research practice will be put to good use.

...

The pictures and video clips are hilarious! They are really down to earth people. No wonder they made it this far.

Glad she'll call me later! Much excitement!!!

...

Here it is! I wonder what pictures will she send over this time.

"I'm so sorry.. *sobs*.. I'm pregnant"

Really? This must be heaven's joke on me.. Pregnant?! Totally not going to believe this one.. It must be a prank that Jack is trying to pull on me. Kirsten is not a good actress.. She can't fake her tears. And now she's crying so hard.. She's supposed to stop anytime now..

She can't fake her tears. I know she just can't.

No. Please anyone wake me up from this nightmare.

..

I wanted her to be happy. I wanted to see her smile and be happy.

I grabbed the small chance for her to meet them.

I submitted it for her.

Why do I have to go through this? Why do I have to suffer being so helpless?

I submitted her video just to see this?! This is bullshit!!

I did the right thing to make her happy.. I never saw this one coming.

but whatever happened is already done.. I'm hurting a lot right now.

I cannot do anything now. Its such a shame for me.

I'm pretty sure she will think about this for long. I need to calm her.. She's shaking. Her voice, its as if she's been crying all night.

Fuck! I'm angry, and I feel so shitty right now. Why can't I get mad at her.

I love her. I love her so much. If I say that, she'll just be in more pain. I need to calm her down. I can't take it. I don't want to hear her cry. Its too much.

Too much..

...

"If anything goes wrong, I'm just here."

...

I'm putting myself in a difficult situation now, but I don't really care. I can be her rebound. I'll be waiting.

She's everything to me now. I can take all this pain for her.

She needs to be happy, even if it will make my life miserable.

I'll just close my eyes.. I'll drift away..

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

^_____^

★ Votes ★ are greatly appreciated.

♥ Add to Reading List ♥ to get updated.

◆ brainjunkies ◆