Count the miles from you to me

□□ It seemed that they are a match made perfect. □□

So Carla really did a great job on assisting Kirsten in getting a tourist visa. After 2 weeks, Kirsten was already good to go on a flight. She never questioned and she never wondered on how she'll get to their place. As long as she was going to meet them, if she'll suffer a very uncomfortable flight, the sight of the band was enough for her as a prize.

She had a hard time explaining it to the family though. A little vacation would not hurt but the dangers of being there will. But she won't be needing anything else at all. Visa, plane tickets, show money and cab service were already provided for her. She was like a VIP celebrity who lives in a life with all the things she needed laid out in front of her.

She wished of bringing her boyfriend along, it would be totally awesome! But she was the winner. She still does not know her prize but as long as she'll get shoulder to shoulder with them, nothing else matters. Her boyfriend likes them too, so she knew he will be really happy for her.

He has always been very supportive to Kirsten. He was always on her back in every single way. He was the perfect guy for her. The Mr. Right. Kirsten has never met anyone as understanding as him. He has he right amount of humor and rebelliousness in him which makes him realistically perfect.

It seemed that they are a match made perfect, or that is what Kirsten thought of.

The package with all the necessary documents came in and she immediately packed her bags. The flight will be the next day! And that was what Kirsten really wanted. The sooner she meets Jack, the better. She knew her sanity will be put into place if Jack is around. All her excitement were adding up into extreme levels.

The day of her flight came and she was be the happiest person to board on the plane. Her mom can't believe that her daughter was leaving for an all expense paid vacation. Winning something like that sounded like a lie to her. But when she read and verified Kirsten's documents, she finally gave in.

Her boyfriend was sad yet happy for her. She finally got the chance to meet All Time Low. It was the best gift for her. The best thing that happened to her for the year.

Kirsten's mind was preoccupied with the dream-like reality of meeting Jack, and the whole band and crew. She wanted to meet everyone who works behind the band, the people who make the band happy and catered to, and everyone who is connected to the band.

They brought her to the airport. A lot of people are lined up to get in to the airport. Most of the people in the area were crying. Kirsten felt like crying too, but the fact that she was going for a short vacation with her favorite people, made her seem like a heartless daughter and girlfriend. Even if she was more than excited to meet the band, she was still happy to hear everyone's well wishes for her.

"Take.. care." her mother was trying to talk to her but she was also trying to stop herself from crying.

"I will, Ma. I'll keep in touch." Kirsten said with a smile. Her throat started to hurt a little while speaking. Tears started to form on her eyes. Her mom just nodded at her and looked away.

Kirsten's boyfriend was unloading her bags while they waited. She started putting the bags on the trolley when her boyfriend held her hand and pulled her into his arms. Kirsten's kept tears finally fell. Her boyfriend was trying to control his tears. He hugged Kirsten as tight as he possibly can. Kirsten held on to his back like it was the last time.

Her boyfriend stepped back a little and held her face. Kirsten was still holding on to his waist. Their eyes locked on each other, everything else seems to be muted. His eyes full of love, sadness and hapiness altogether.

"I know they'll take care of you. Enjoy your stay, okay?"

Kirsten just nodded while tears were still flowing out of her eyes. She can't say anything. On that moment, she forgot the excitement she has for a while. Her boyfriend finally released her. He went back to placing her bags on her trolley while Kirsten wiped her tears.

She slowly walked away with her luggage towards the entrance. Every step was heavy, but the thought of meeting All Time Low pulls her up and gives her strength.

"I'll wait for you in the arrival area. I'll carry a big sign with skully in it! :)" said Carla on her last message for Kirsten before she turned off her phone for take off.

She was looking out the window of the plane. They were tavelling through the clouds. Just like her heart which was floating along, feeling enlightened with the thought of her meeting the band. The thought was repeating itself over and over again. She just can't get enough of it. Anticipation and excitement. With every hour that passed by, the distance between her and All Time Low was getting smaller.

Everything happened so quickly. Kirsten never got the time to let the turn of events sink in to her. And that day, she would go straight to a location, as what Carla said to her last e-mail. Kirsten knew that they were on a mini-tour. But they didn't have any performace on that day so she was wondering where exactly they will meet. One thing was for sure though, wherever it was, as long as the four of them were present, everything will be perfect. Jack alone could make Kirsten the happiest.

She fell asleep along the way and when she woke up, her mouth was full of saliva. :))) That was what smiling while sleeping put her through. Even in her dreams, she saw them. She saw each of them smiling at her. Bokeh lights all around them. It was the most romantic dream she had that year.

"Please fasten your seatbelts and refrain from getting out of your seat until the seatbelt light is turned off." the announcement she's been waiting for echoed on the plane. She giggled as she fastened the seatbelt across her body, humming mystery tunes while doing so.

Yes, you can just imagine Kirsten's smile. Her hands were shaking and sweating. Her seatmate was being weirded out at that moment. He felt like Kirsten was some kind of a psychotic maniac. The ones that you won't really notice unless they lost control of it.

The seatbelt light was turned off. One by one, the people started getting their carry-on bags from the compartment above their heads. Kirsten looked at her seatmate as he slowly took his bag. He looked at her with strange and questioning eyes. When it was Kirsten's turn, there was a little congestion on the aisle towards the exit. It built up her excitement even more. If she could just jump over the seats just to squeeze herself near the exit, she probably would.

She has finally arrived. Maybe in less than an hour, she would finally meet them face to face.

Her knees were slowly getting weaker as she walked past the arrival area and inspections. She looked around for Carla among the people with signs lined up like fans and press people on a red carpet.

"Kirsten! Kirsten!" Carla called out, her arms holding a big sign with Kirsten's name on it. The tittle on top of her name was Skully.

Kirsten ran to her and hugged her really tight. Carla was just standing there, her big sign slowly going down until she let go of it. And wih her free hand, she hugged Kirsten back. She can feel all the happy and excited aura that Kirsten emitted. She was like a little kid on her first snow experience.

"We need to get going now, you don't want to be late for the shoot." Carla said as she loosened up her hug to Kirsten. She then placed her hand on Kirsten's luggages.

"A shoot?"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

^_____^

★ Votes ★ are greatly appreciated.

♥ Add to Reading List ♥ to get updated.

◆ brainjunkies ◆