Ending Notes / Extra Story

So that concludes the end of Oh, Calamity! but not the end end. There's a sequel..

woooo!! Thank you very much for staying up  to read the story until  the last chapter. I really hope that I made you teary eyed and smile and maybe blush over how adorable each of the band members are.

Thank you! Thank you so much! Readers: the silent ones, the offline readers, vulgar and active ones and even if you read the story while hanging upside down, Thank you so much!

The SEQUEL : SOMEWHERE IN NEVERLAND is up!! UP!!

I hope you guys would still linger around and follow Jack and Kirsten's story.

This extra story took place during the Christmas and New Year, still.

□□ Jack wouldn't let go of her hand, Kirsten wouldn't try too. □□

"Are you guys sure about this?" Kirsten asked as they all scrambled on Jack's ride to get breakfast.

"Yeah! I don't feel good about this." Zack followed up as he pushed himself on the window side of the passenger's seat.

Alex climbed up on the seat next to their driver, Jack. "We'll be fine, I guess. Just drive slowly, Jack."

Jack shook his head to wake himself up completely. He slowly drove off down the street. Just before taking a turn, they all jumped up as Jack passed by a hump without even slowing down. They were all badly awaken by it. All of them hit their heads on the soft interior of the vehicle.

"What the fuck! I said slow down!" Alex screamed in panic. They were all startled when they felt like they flew for a while.

"Would you guys let me drive?" They all stared at Kirsten while holding on to their heads.

"You're driving?" Rian asked her, just to make sure if she's just fooling around.

"Yeah. Unless you guys could drive us safely." All of them have hangovers still. Pained necks, dizzy and hurting heads and the feeling of throwing up was in their bodies. It might be illegal, but it was likely to get the passenger's safety of more importance.

Jack heaved loudly as he held on to the dashboard and the headrest of the driver's seat to transfer to the other side. Alex, on the other hand, squeezed himself between the opening of the passenger and the driver's seat. Kirsten exited through the door. She waited for them to settle down before moving the car forward.

The four were looking carefully on the road and slightly forgot about their hangovers. Kirsten glances at each of them every once in a while driving. At each glances, she would notice different expressions, most of the time a little worried about her driving. She just brushed it off and continued driving.

Fortunately, there was just one hump that shook them inside the car while Kirsten was the driver, and it was right at the block of the Barakat Household. She parked the car on the garage pavement. Joyce was already waiting for them with a very big smile. Kirsten thought that she might be really excited to see the four. She took care of them when they were still young and on the start of their journey as a band. And now every vacation is special because they rarely settle down for a long time. The spirit of Christmas was making her longing for them even more.

After the greetings and warm hugs, they went straight to the kitchen for a meal. Joyce pulled Kirsten towards the living room, leaving the four with their mouths all stuffed.

"I didn't know she could drive." Jack opened up after forcing the food down his throat with juice. Alex looked at his friend intently. He was sure that neither of them knew a lot about Kirsten. And to hear such thing come out from Jack, who has spent a lot of time with her, makes him feel like Kirsten was still a total stranger for them.