Will I look familiar to ya

□□ "Hold on, please.. I love you." □□

Kirsten bursted into tears, she was voiceless. For the first time in her life, she felt numb, physically and emotionally. Her heart was beating furiously, almost breaking into pieces. She looked around, and Jack was stricken with fear.

She was laid down on an ambulance bed, everything on her sight was blurred. the ambulance siren resounded inside her head as Jack squeezed her hand and said, "Hold on, sweetie.. I love you."

Earlier that time was All Time Low's turn to take over the stage. At the same time, the line on the merch stall was lesser. They started playing, and Kirsten clearly heard the crowd screaming, cheering and rejoicing. Their sound almost covered the voice of Alex and the sound of their instruments into the thin air.

Kirsten sang along to the hazy sound of their songs, humming while she took out their stocks one by one. There were only two boxes left to sell. She hoped that they sell it out by the end of the band's set.

Her Galaxy Boner shirt design was selling like crazy. She felt really happy towards the way the fans liked her design. She was grinning everytime she handed a Galaxy Boner shirt to the fans, especially when the receiving end was a girl.

"I got your picture. I'm coming with you-" Kirsten heard the opening of their last song. The crowd sang the next part, "Dear Maria, count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle." Kirsten sang along with the crowd, and with some of the fans still lined up for the merch.

She looked at their remaining stocks. There were still a lot of them. She looked out on the line, and it was still long. She sighed and accepted that she won't be able to wait for them backstage.

She was always looking forward to seeing their exhausted but happy faces after every performance. Most of the time, their adrenaline were still rushing even if they were already at the bus. There were just no stopping people on their happiest and craziest moods.

Alex shouted his thanks to everyone who made Santa Balls possible, and to the crowd who sang along with them. "Even if you're booing us, thank you for being noisy!" The crowd cheered louder when Alex said that. "But still, fuck you!" said Jack before following the others on their way backstage. The sound of the crowd softened as the lights on the stage dimmed in preparation for the next band on the set.

Kirsten focused back on selling as the people in line increased again. Even if the stocks were not sold out by the end of their set, she was still happy to see her shirt design being requested. The noise on the merch stalls went up as many people lined up again, while the stage was still prepared for the next band.

She looked around and heard the crowd in front of the stage screamed out loud. The stage was still being set up, but the crew people ran down backstage. Kirsten did not mind it and went back to selling.

Another fan asked for a Galaxy Boner shirt. Kirsten knelt down to dig through the 2 boxes. She can't find any shirt for the fan. She tried to look at the drawers and the pile of shirts on the floor.

Kirsten sat down on the floor in surprise when someone hit their stall. Vinny was also looking for a shirt at the pile so he laughed at Kirsten. "Don't worry. Someone must be on the meet and greet booth." Kirsten laughed with him as they looked for the shirts again.

Kirsten thought a front liner must be on the booth that is why the crowd seemed to be running on one direction. Kirsten finally found the last stock of Galaxy Boner shirt. She stood up immediately and turned around to see a lot of people running towards the exit. The line for the merch disappeared, and all she saw was the people looking like a herd of sheep being chased down the hill. They were all running towards the doors like they were chased by zombies.