We get older by the hour

□□ "You guys should be really good teachers because I always fail at this." □□

He did not kiss her, and Kirsten was really furious about it. It was supposed to be a fake kiss. She might be overreacting, but she really looked forward to it.

After that shoot, they all went to the the tour buses for the whole group. The other bus was for the crew and sponsors. Even if they were just having a mini-tour, they brought them all together to meet up with some important people and pick-up some equipments along the way.

The tour bus was really big and classy, but it was like a castle for Kirsten. She researched about it and it was more beautiful in person. The princes she could ask for were all there. She never dreamt of riding a tour bus or even seeing one but now it was all part of history. 

"We kicked out the others so you can stay with us." Alex blurted out as he threw himself on the couch.

"Really?" Kirsten asked, her black eyes grew big.

"Hell yeah!" Jack exclaimed as he stood beside Kirsten. Zack and Rian passed by between the two to get to their beds.

"You want a tour of the bus?" Alex asked, still sitting on the couch.

"Hell Yeah!" Kirsten mocked Jack's tone and they all laughed at it. She can't even get close to imitating it. She has an awkward accent since English is not her native language.

Jack took her hand again as he toured her around the bus. Kirsten almost jumped! It was the second time Jack held her hand. She still had 2 weeks and who knows how many times will Jack hold her.

"This is our couch and you can see an ugly man there," he was referring to Alex who was unbuttoning his polo shirt. "TV and another TV." he continued as they stopped to look around the front lounge.

He pointed out to the opposite side of the couch where their little kitchen is installed. "Here's a small sink. Zack washes his wiener right there." Kirsten heard Zack from his bunk bed, telling Jack to shut up.

"I dare you to count all of the liquors we have here." Jack said before getting closer to Kirsten, "Because we have secret compartments." he whispered to her ear.

Kirsten was just looking around the place. She was trying to take grasp of everything that was happening around her. Alex came up behind her and pushed her straight to the back lounge.

"No one wants to see Rian's dirty bunk." Alex said as he pushed her slowly.

Rian just nodded at them, before pulling his curtain close. His bed was well-kept actually.

Jack showed Kirsten his bunk bed. He was very proud of his Adventure Time bed sheet. Rian and Alex squeezed themselves on the little space left on their narrow hallway towards the back lounge where their game consoles are. Rian sat at the couch as he sets up a game. 

Jack sat Kirsten down on the far end of the back lounge before he went to the bathroom after Zack used it. She was left with Alex and Rian. Zack was walking towards them while getting his shirt on. Kirsten glanced at Zack's body and gasped a little, trying not to make it obvious. Zack may not talk much but his body sure makes a hot topic.

"Hey. You are not that happy?" Alex asked her when she looked around the room to avoid eye contact with Zack's hot bod. She immediately got nervous that Alex might have seen her gasped on Zack's body.

She still freaked out a little. She was not really happy because she wasn't able to get a kiss. And it seemed like Alex saw through her. She knew it might be too much to ask. Jack already held her hand twice that day She was happy that its what he saw. She was wondering why he did not kiss her. He could flirt around or be professional for it. He is not a minor anymore. Kirsten was pretty sure too, that he has kissed a lot of women already.