Come back to me

□□ "I'm not letting you go, remember?" □□

Kirsten knocked on the door. She felt hesitant for a bit. She initially went out of those doors before, without any thought of coming back. And then after a couple of days, she stood in front of it once more, trying to get in. Trying to get warmth because she felt so cold

Jack opened the door. Unlike her reaction when Jack picked her up for the Santa Balls, his face wasn't shocked. His face was overflowing with thankfulness, if that was enough to describe what he truly felt.

He immediately called up Alex to ask for a favor the day before that. "Hey! Hey!" Jack sounded like a dog who missed his owner so much. If he had a tail, it would wag like crazy.

"I know! Kirsten's coming tomorrow. Don't forget to clean yourself.. and the house."

"Not that, Alex! You said you'll make the crowd sing for her?"

"Yeah? I could just tweet that."

"Can we guys sing for her? Please?"

"Hahaha!!" Alex almost teared up while laughing. Jack didn't know if Alex finds his idea crazy or maybe cheesy or too much. "That is totally rad! I'll call them, okay?" Even before Jack could request a song, Alex already ended the call.

Jack looked around the living room. He already fixed what Kirsten has started, Christmas decorations. He thought that it might be better to bring a festive feeling than a regular welcome party poppers. There were no decorations on his mind that would compliment her return. She was the star, she's enough to make the room completely filled with joy and light.

He was so excited that he was able to fill himself up with the contents of two milk cartons just to get to sleep. It didn't worked perfectly, but the Peter Pan movie eventually made him fall asleep.

Then that morning Kirsten stood in front of his door, with all of the things she brought along with her. He smiled at her with tears in his eyes. Kirsten gave in nd had the same expression.

"Jack." she softly said as he welcomed her into a big and tight hug. He wanted to feel her close a little bit more but the cold wind was coming inside the house. He pushed Kirsten a bit and closed the door, his other hand still on her shoulder.

He looked at her again and pulled her, tighter. He carried her off lightly and crashed into the couch. He laid on his back, not breaking any contact with her.

Kirsten was holding on to him tightly as well. She felt really happy and his warmth makes her feel safe and comfortable. Her invulnerabilities went away. She gently pulled out her hand that Jack had leaned on with his back and placed it on his face. Kirsten sat up as she felt like she couldn't breath with all her body weight against Jack.

She held on to his hand as she followed her actions. "I -"she tried to say.

"I always found my greatest moments,"

Kirsten's eyes squinted. She knew that voice. Maybe it was just her, but she thought for a second that they're in an enchanted place. And with Alex singing and melting her heart even more, she couldn't ask for anything else.

"in the sound of your hello's..." Zack with his acoustic guitar came in. Kirsten could hear the melodies they make, but she can't find them. Jack was all smiles at her. Her face was confused, wondering and happy all at the same time. Her hand holding tighter to his.

"Now I struggle to recall, the reasons you would come to leave. Oh, Calamity!"

Kirsten almost cried as she heard the word leave. "I won't leave anymore. No matter what happens."she sobbed he buried her head on his neck and shoulders.