We've built a wreck out of me

I know Matt left already, but he needs to be here. He needs to. :)

□□ "You always try to get the attention of other people, you whore...." □□

There's a little beach-side celebration for the smooth flow of Oh Calamity's MV shoot the next day. The boys are looking forward to it, especially Jack. Late night parties and heavy drinking is banned on the bus so it's his time to be an animal again. Kirsten is just alright with it. She's looking forward to the fresh fruits that will be served on this beach themed party. She doesn't like parties or socializations of any sort.

As soon as the sun sets in, they immediately started the merry-making. Kirsten sat down beside Zack whose not drinking too much. She offered him the full bowl of fruits and other finger foods that she took from the buffet table.

"You like fresh fruits?" Zack asked after taking a sip. He took some banana slices from the bowl.

"Not really. I only like them when they are already peeled and cut. If not, I don't like them." Kirsten picked out all the apples and mangoes from the bowl and placed it on a plastic cup. Zack chuckled upon hearing Kirsten's feelings about eating fruits. He looked around like he's looking for somebody. When he saw that there were no people close by, he striked up a conversation with her.

"I heard you don't like your.. uh.. " Zack is trying to find a word that will substitute for pregnancy. He looked at Kirsten, trying to tell her by the eye what he is trying to talk about.

"situation." Kirsten saved him from losing it. She knows that it is what Zack wants to talk about.

"Yeah! situation.. uh.. going public." He glanced around while saying it.

"You heard it right. Did Jack told you about it?" Kirsten asked as he picks out the grapes this time and placed it on another cup.

"Yeah. Why do you want it to be a secret?" Zack asked while getting some grapes on the cup. Rian came and took some grapes as well.

"I don't want any part of my life to be a feast for gossip girls and gals, Zack. I just.. I think I can't handle something like that." Zack and Rian nodded on her side. They know exactly how being famous has taken a toll on their private lives. Its not easy to get away from the media and all the people who know them.

"I already told Jack why I don't want it to go public. Why is he still asking."

Zack gasped. "How did you know?"

Kirsten was surprised that she guessed it right. Is she starting to know Jack more personally now? They still have a lot to talk about, but she was surprised that Jack will immediately share it to others. They are his best friends so, it's probable. 

"Women's instinct?" Rian asked as he started to pick out the melons from the bowl.

Kirsten does not want to elaborate her lucky guess and make conclusions out of it so she just agreed with Rian. The two boys started laughing about it.

Jack glances from his table far behind Kirsten's. He was drinking with Alex, the two Matts, Vinny and Jeff. They were talking about their 2 month vacation back to Baltimore. It is a necessity for every tour and road trips.

"I love you Baltimore!!" Jack shouted while raising his glass up. He tried to amp up the volume of his voice so Kirsten would hear it. She heard it loud and clear. So she asked Rian if Jack is really like that when vacation is coming closer.

Turns out, they are all looking forward to it. They love Baltimore. Its their home. But obviously, Jack was the most vocal about it. Alex opens up about it too but not as much as Jack.