WOLF-KRIS

O====O====O  

WOLF'S POV

 I am a wolf.    

Yes, a vicious killing monster that grows stronger and craves for human flesh at the sight of a full moon.    

I am a wolf.    

I have set my eyes on my next victim. Just awaiting the full moon before I can have a full meal.     

I don't know why we crave for human flesh every full moon, when we can live off of animals. They say that the humans can give us strength and I guess that's just about it.    

Since I want to become stronger than I am today... I have been doing it, at least twice or thrice a year to keep myself strong and undeafeated.    

Modesty aside, I am the strongest in our pack, and I am the third oldest, our alpha knows I can overcome his authority if I want to, so he cannot boss me around like the other members of our pack.    

Our pack is small, we are around 4 to be exact... but we are feared by the nearby packs around us, since we are a strong one... no one dares to challenge us.    

Since the full moon is set to appear in 6 days, I have found a perfect human for me. She has the spirit, the confidence and a very intriguing and mysterious aura around her that got me interested in her.    

I found her walking in the shopping district, amidst the crowd of eager shoppers looking for a bargain, there was something about her that caught my attention. I was lured by her charisma, that scent of hers made my mouth water. I wanted to devour her right then and there, but since I dare not risk to expose our kind, I might as well wait for the right opportunity and ripen my meal.    

I live simply... on the outside, during my "normal days", I am just a university student majoring in Fine Arts by day and a pizza delivery guy by night, see? I am normal... just ignore the wolf side of me especially when there is an upcoming full moon.    

5 days before the full moon, I met with the pack as I tried to hide the fact that I have already had a catch for myself... I don't like to share... I am selfish that way... I worked hard for my meal so no free-loaders allowed.    

"Oh man... I am really getting riled up inside... can't wait for the full moon already!" Seungho-hyung uttered wiping off the saliva that was dropping from his mouth    

"What about you, Kris, have you found your meal already?" Mir asked while trying to aegyo his way towards me    

"No... get off of me... no free loaders... my watch, my catch!" I said... my name is Kris by the way, and I am the member that rarely does anything but gets noticed easily... since they say I always throw a 'bitch-face' which I don't know and don't want to know what it means, I tend to catch a lot of attention especially from the opposite sex, aside from my towering height... well, that's just about it.    

Since I can't stand hearing them lust towards an unknown prey, I decided to leave them and trail on my current victim.    

I saw her walking home coming from her job as a dishwasher at this Chinese restaurant downtown.    

I always see her alone, which makes it perfect... and she lives alone, her friends are always busy, so no problem with that, she wouldn't be missed if she's gone.    

As she crossed the street walking passed an alley, I sense danger... isn't there always danger whenever a girl passes by a dark alley... I wonder why girls still walk through this dark alleys as if asking for danger to come to them.