BABY DON'T CRY- SEHUN PART 3

SEHUN'S POV

After that attack of who knows what... we tried to go back to the cave when I heard a loud thump on the ground... I turned around and saw Dara lying down the ground.

"Dara! Dara! Dara!" I ran towards her checking to see what happened to her, when I saw her arm, it was scorched pretty bad.. probably from the fire from before.

I immediately carried her and hurriedly went to the direction of the cave, it was now so deep into the night and we were in a forest God knows where... I have no means of asking for help without leaving Dara behind... AISH! Just my luck!

It was a good thing I found the way back to the cave, we were now at least out of sight from anything or anyone that wanted to harm us. I slowly laid Dara's beaten state on the ground, as I gathered enough wood to create a fire. Survival 101 with Suho-hyung really paid in the circumstance right now... I was able to start a fire and keep Dara warm.

I don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me or even the fire, but the more I stare at Dara's burnt arm the more the wound heals... and it was slowly restoring the porcelain and flawless skin of Dara. I rubbed my eyes and tried to shake off my tired body and looked again... it was as if she wasn't even burnt or even attacked.

I saw her move and then she immediately opened her eyes and sat straight up as if ready for another fight. She then darted her eyes towards me looking around her and her surroundings.

She then grabbed a stick and wrote something on the ground.

"YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS..."

Oh yes I have... I nodded and looked straight into her eyes.

She paused and then started to slowly reach her hand towards me... as soon as it touched my cheek... I got more than I bargained for.

A flashback of the time she saw me walking on the shore, then a flashback again of her inside a hall, underwater... she has a tail mind you... a tail!?!?!! A TAIL! So it means she is a mermaid... then I saw her fighting an army... saw her running, then she transformed into a human... then a flashback again of me walking on the shore.

So basically she told me that those that attacked us were after her... I think that's the gist of it. I have known her for 3 years and yet this is only now that I learned who she really is.

I have to admit I was shocked, but not scared of her... I was just worried that those that attacked us might attack again. I asked her if we were safe, she nodded... for now.

I gave her my cloak to wrap it around her body, to fight off the coldness of the night. I scooted next to her, I needed warmth as well, the warmth from the fire was not enough... she inched near me and wrapped her arms around my body... which did little good to my beating heart.

AUTHOR'S POV