HEARTATTACK-CHEN PART 5

HEART ATTACK- CHEN PART 5

CL lost the bet, so she came with Chen to his hometown, much to Chen’s delight. They rode the train going to the province. They sat by side and they were very thankful that there were no fans who caught sight of them at the station.

Chen called his parents beforehand to tell them about CL coming along with him for his vacation, her situation and all, Chen’s parents were also worried for CL’s safety and they were more than happy to accommodate her.

They already arrived at the station and Chen’s parents were already waiting outside the train station.

“I wonder where they are... hmmmm” Chen looked and stretched his neck to look over the crowd, at the far corner of the station there stood his parents waving back at him, he also waved back and grabbed CL’s hand and led them to his parents.

“Omma! Appa!” Chen greeted as he opened his arms for a hug...

“Omo... is this Chaerin-ah? Aigoo... she is pretty Jongdae-ah!” Mrs. Kim smiled as she directed her attention toward CL who was shying away from them

“Annyeonghaseyo... Lee Chaerin-imnida... thank you for having me” CL bowed and greeted the parents.

“Aigoo... I never knew the feeling of having a daughter, well at least I could feel it with Chaerin here” Mr. Kim uttered with a smile

“Omma... Appa... I am here... your son, whom you haven’t seen in a long while... Kim Jongdae... I am your son...” Chen pouted showing his aegyo to his parents who laughed and hugged their son ever so tightly.

CL saw Chen in a different light, which made her like and admire him even more. They then headed to the van and placed their luggages at the back.

It was a long trip from the train station back to their house, so they asked CL a lot of questions about what she does for a living and...

“Chaerin-ah... what about your parents... where are they now?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously

“Um...they died when I was in my first year of college” CL replied in a low voice with her head bowed down

“Omo! Mianhae... what happened?” Mrs. Kim

“Omma!” Chen stated

“No, it’s okay... they both died in a car accident, my other living relatives are living in Canada and Australia, I have no living relative here in Korea, so basically I am actually living alone...” CL replied as Chen looked at her with wide eyes.

“Don’t worry my dear... you can treat us as your family whenever you are feeling alone and lonely... just come to my arms my dear, you will always be welcomed” Mrs. Kim smiled as she held onto CL’s hands.