BLACK PEARL- TAO PART 2

AUTHOR’S POV

*GRUMBLE GRUMBLE

It was Tao’s stomach, much to the surprise of Dara who was giggling at how dazed Tao looked.

“You’re hungry! Omo! Wait!” Dara then went out of the water and transformed into a human being, but only for a short amount of time.

“You can walk on land?” Tao wondered as he saw Dara walk through the forest

“And I am a bit fast too! Wait for me, I’ll search for something for you to eat!” Dara smiled as she disappeared in the forest.

After a moment, Dara appeared carrying with her bunch of fruits that her arms can carry.

“You’ve brought a lot!” Tao stated much to his amazement

“Seems as though you are the type to eat a lot... you’ll need it, in order for your leg to heal much quicker!” Dara smiled as she placed the fruits on his lap.

“How did you... *munch munch... find *munch... me?” Tao stated as he started eating

“This is where I live!” Dara smiled watching Tao eat

“You live here alone?” Tao asked as he looked around, it seems as though that the water falls was in a very secluded and hidden place.

“Ani... my sisters are out... they are mostly out... I am sort of weak compared to them, I can’t fight like them and I am not that strong” Dara uttered with a sigh

“Maybe, you could help me...” Tao began as he started munching on another fruit.

Tao hesitated for a moment, but decided to ask anyway.

“Do you know or have you heard of the BLACK PEARL?”

Dara’s eyes widened in fear or in shock, Tao couldn’t understand her reaction, she placed her hands on her lips and stared at Tao for the longest time.

“H-how... how did y-you know o-of that?” Dara asked as she inched away from Tao

“Wh-why are you afraid?” Tao wondered as he dropped what he was eating and decided to go near Dara, much to his surprise he could already stand and his legs were no longer hurting, it was as if he was totally cured.

Dara then jumped into the water and disappeared.

Tao was shocked but not long after that... he heard a scream... and it seems as though it came from Dara.