DON'T GO- SUHO PART 3

The festivities started with the Guardians making their entrance from the gates of the town followed by their 12 elementals all dressed in cloaks, which gave off a mysterious aura.

"Hyung, do we really need to wear these? It's hot?!" Xiumin complained as he leaned towards Micky

"Yes... it's tradition!" Micky replied as he sat on the chair designated for them.

"At least we get to enjoy the celebration tonight!" Lay fist pumped in the air

"Is she here?" Suho stretched his neck and looked over the crowd for a certain individual.

O===o====o

"Waaaahhhh!!! This is awesome!" Dara uttered with wide eyed admiration at the decorations around the area... the lights looked like they were fireflies

"C'mon unnies! Let's go over there!" Minji pointed out towards the crowd where there was a play being held.

"I am hungry... I think I'll check on the stalls over there!" Bom pointed to the other side

"I'll go with you, I am hungry too!" Dara hooked her arm over Bom as Chaerin and Minji went to the direction of the play.

They were dressed as fairies and used their wings as part of their costume. Everyone was looking at them because of the beauty and their regal presence.

Everyone was having fun because they are celebrating a thanksgiving... a freedom and a life away from the Dark Forces that once ruled the Western Section of the DBSK district.

Suho saw Bom amidst the crowd. The moment he saw him, it was as if the world stopped from spinning and everything was in a stand still...

"Tao Tao... stop it... don't play like that!" Suho uttered as he glanced at his back seeing that Tao was playing with his TIME CONTROL power,

"What gege... I thought it added drama to it... is she that butterfly that Yixing gege was talking about?" Tao walked towards Bom who was at a stand still holding on to a piece of hot bun with both hands.

"Neh." Suho nodded as he walked towards her and stood in front of her staring at her

"Gege not too close... you look creepy! She's beautiful!" Tao exclaimed as he then snapped his fingers as time came back and everyone went on to their usual way.

Bom was shocked to see Suho standing in front of her that she dropped her buns,

"Omo! Suho! Where did? How did? Omo! Hi!" Bom stuttered confused at the situation.

Suho smiled and found it really funny to see Bom so flustered, he then saw probably a friend of hers approaching her

"Bommie-ah there you are! Oh! Hey! Hi! Are you the shining man?" Dara stated pointing towards Suho

"Shining man?" Suho repeated as she looked questioningly towards Bom who was blushing

"Suho this is my friend Dara... Dara this is Suho... yes, the shining man!" Bom stated.

Then music was to be heard playing around the square, Suho asked Bom for a dance, much to the delight of her friend Dara who literally pushed her towards Suho.

"This is a bit awkward, don't you think?" Bom uttered as they danced together to the slow music being played by the band.

"Ani... this is not weird... we are two people who like each other who are dancing... there is nothing weird with that" Suho replied

"Um, it is weird... your friends are looking at us... it looks like they are planning on eating us!" Bom stated pointing towards the direction of the 11 elementals standing stiffly among the crowd staring at the two of them dancing, Suho then gestured for them to cut it out, the 11 then smirked and dispersed.