HEARTATTACK-CHEN PART 1

HEARTATTACK- CHEN PART 1

AUTHOR’S POV

EXO was gonna have a fan signing event at an auditorium, where 100 lucky fans will get to have a chance to interact intimately with their idols.

The fans were randomly chosen through an application sent via email thru their fan site named as: XOXO;  EXO’s official fan name with sparkling silver as their fan color.

Everyone was excited for the event, as the 12 members were waiting in the waiting room:

Luhan was chatting with a special lady in a corner...

Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo were doing some arm wrestling

Chanyeol and Kris were listening to music sharing an ear phone.

Baekhyun and Xiumin were singing and matching pitch

Suho, Lay and Tao were watching something on the laptop,

While Chen was busy scrolling his cellphone for updates and text messages from friends.

Then on the speakers outside the waiting room, their previous hits were being played... from HISTORY, MAMA, WOLF and GROWL...

As the members were doing their own thing... Chen stood up and was about to go to the wash room... but he had to pass through a couple who was finally ready to come out... after so many rumors and scandals going around... the management, SM entertainment finally allowed them to come out in to the open... since it has already been 5 years since they debuted, the company finally let loose its reigns on them.

“Hyung... I need to pass...” Chen stated as he patted Luhan who was leaning his head towards the girl he has his eyes on...

“Mian... oppa...” the girl uttered giving him her eye smile

“Yah! Yah! Palli! And you...” Luhan said looking at the girl beside him, “Stop giving him your eye smile!”

“Hyung... if she likes me, she likes me... that’s all!” Chen uttered as he waved a hand up in the air

The girl laughed as Luhan slightly kicked Chen on his butt.

“I don’t know why you chose him... you could do better... he is getting old... find someone young... as your age...like me... Minkki-ah!” Chen teased as he stuck his tongue out at Luhan who was already running after a dashing Chen.

Chen was running for dear life as he ran as fast as he could, away form Luhan. Since he ran off and didn’t know what direction he took. He got lost at the auditorium.