365- CHANYEOL PART 5

The group was celebrating the birth a new couple, Chaerin and Chanyeol.

"Finally Hyung!" Sehun stated patting Chanyeol's back

"If you weren't going to make a move... I'd gladly step up and ask Chaerin out... kekekeke" Kai stated in a teasing manner.

"Yah! Enough of that... we should start the rehearsals... we only have a few days before the Charity Event!" Baekhyun uttered

"Oh, please tell me Baekhyun is not in charge!" Chanyeol stated in a slight panic

"Wae? Do you have a problem with me leading the event?" Baekhyun crossed his arms while looking sternly at Chanyeol

"Andwae! Suho-hyung! Please be the one in charge... please be the one in charge... that eyeliner guy is a slave driver!" Chanyeol pleaded for Suho as Chaerin looked at how childish and funny her BOYFRIEND looked.

Chaerin never thought that she could be happy with life and her music at the same time, it was all thanks to her boyfriend Chanyeol and her friends.

After their rigorous rehearsal and training, all were sprawled out on the floor breathing heavily...

"In order to enjoy the stage we need to practice like crazy and dance like crazy until we can do the moves even in our sleep! Arasso??!" Suho uttered trying to catch his breath

"Neh!" all of them chorused

"Suho-oppa you sound like a grandpa being out of breath like that!" Minji uttered then all of a sudden the door to their practice room opened.

"FOOD HAS ARRIVED!!!" Ssang Park shouted loudly as they brought with them tons of food which was very welcomed by the group as they all huddled at the center of the practice room to eat.

"Omo! You guys seemed like you haven't eaten in ages!" Dara uttered as she saw the group not talking just busily munching on the food that was brought for them.

"You guys looked like you lost a bit of weight!" Bom stated as she saw the two girls with very loose shirts.

"Unnie... have you decided what to do for the Charity event?" Chaerin asked as she handed Chanyeol a glass of juice, Chanyeol was choking from the bread he stuffed in his mouth due to starvation and exhaustion.

"Well... we decided to arrange a certain song and turn it into an acoustic version, Dara made the arrangement... and we would like for you... the two of you to join us on stage" Bom answered gesturing to the two girls who were happily munching on the bread.

"Omo! Unnie! I don't think I can stand on stage together with such popular artists... I don't deserve it... I am just a student!" Minji uttered as she hid behind Kyungsoo who was smiling at his girlfriend's meekness.

"Yah! Minkki-ah you can do it! You are also a great singer aside from your sexy dance... you have a wonderful voice... oppa will support you! Minkki FIGHTING!" Kyungsoo uttered which made Minji blush.

So while the guys were practicing for their piece, the girls then rehearsed in the other room and they plan to surprise the guys with their performance, so they didn't want them to see their performance until the Charity Event.

Later in the night, when the group called it a night already and decided to rest.

Chaerin and Chanyeol decided to walk around the campus,

"Your sisters are workaholics! They are perfectionists! I mean we didn't stop practicing until we learned the whole song... but it was a great experience!" Chaerin uttered as they walked hand in hand towards the center of the field where Chanyeol brought her the second day of her stay at the campus.