LET OUT THE BEAST- KAI PART 2

KAI'S POV

Even though I was insulted by the gesture, I told her that I drink in the glass. She mouthed an O and poured the water in a glass and still the straw was in it. Hay....

We just sat there in silence...

"So you are a wolf, what's up with that?" I heard her speak while playing with her glass

"I was born this way, believe it or not, we have been living with your kind for many years now, and how come you are not screaming or afraid?" I finally got the chance to ask.

"I don't know... do you want me to scream then?" I heard her ask, I gave her a daring look, after a moment, she let out a deafening shriek!

AHHHHHHHH!

I panicked and placed my hand over her mouth and looked at her like she was crazy!!!

"Yah! What did you do that for?"

"I just felt like it! hmph!" she just shrugged as I retreated my hand from covering her mouth.

I just stared at her like she was some crazy person...

"You must think I'm crazy!" she must have read my mind, I just looked back at her void of expression, because honestly at this point I don't know what to think anymore.

"Well... you are the fourth person to just look at me like that and dare to stand in my presence for a long time..." Bom sighed as she looked down at her empty glass

"Fourth? Who are the others then?" I asked curiously

"My friends... they are a bunch of weirdos such as myself... I think that is why we are friends!"

"Is Lee Chaerin one of those friends then?" I asked trying to find some common ground for us to talk, so that she can open up freely to me and answer the questions I have.

"Omo! How do you know about CL?"

"Kris hyung is a friend of mine" I smiled as I saw her eyes sparkle

"Oh... that sorry ass of a boyfriend CL has... hmph! You would think that since he is that big and tall he would be smart and strong... but no... hah! I can even beat him up! Hmph!" Bom crossed her arms on her chest while pouting

I just had to control my laughter since I find it so funny that this frail looking girl can beat up Kris hyung and break some bones in the process.

"So you are friends with him? And is he like you?" I nodded in agreement as she nodded back and she was taking all of this very calmly, I guess it runs in their group then... acting like it's not a big deal... having wolves with them.

"Does CL know that you are wolves?"

I nodded again in agreement and she nodded back again.

This I find very intriguing about her, this is considered a big revelation for some and here I am standing and agreeing to every possible question about our existence, and she is taking this very calmly... that is what really bothers me...

"You know what bothers me? It's this... the way you react to the situation at hand... I mean here I am agreeing with you that I am a wolf and your friend has a wolf for a boyfriend and you are just there acting like it's normal!" I asked her upfront

"Well... I guess if you are like me and you have gone through things that are hard, having this kind of a revelation seems like a normal thing..." she paused and yawned,

"I'm sleepy... you know your way out right? I am going to bed now... good night!" she said as she sleepily walked towards her room and she really left me inside her unit...