DON'T GO- SUHO PART 2

"RUN!" Bom shouted as she grabbed the man's arm and started running towards the opposite direction, towards the deep forest.

"Wait! Wait! Who are we running away from?" Suho asked as he tried to keep up with Bom's agile steps

"Dark forces! Faster!" Bom replied as she looked back and saw that they were gaining on them

Suho stopped and tried to free himself from Bom's grasp, the moment he was freed, he placed his bag down on the ground and stood there as if waiting for the dark forces.

"What are you doing? We have to run!" Bom uttered as she ran back trying to pull Suho back with her

"Just stay behind me..." Suho uttered as he stood his ground and awaited the first attack of the dark force.

The moment the dark entity lunged for an attack, Suho did his summoning and waves of waterwall hit the two entities coming their way.

Then after the two dark entities were washed away, another one came from above.

"Above you!" Bom shouted as she looked up and covered her head bracing herself for an attack

Suho directed his water attack upwards and washed the dark entity away.

After awhile, they remained standing, while Suho tried to catch his breath and Bom was still covering her head waiting for the attack.

Suho turned around to check on the lady behind him, he saw that the lady was still in a ball and covering herself from an attack.

"Miss? Kenchana?"

"Huh?" Bom slowly looked up and was blinded by the light and the shining man standing in front of her, "Wh-who are you?" Bom asked

"My name is Suho... I was the guy you hurriedly dragged all the way here!" Suho smiled as he offered his hand for her to stand

"Ah... neh... mian... my name is Bom... are you a guardian?" Bom asked as she slowly stood up trying to straighten her clothes

"Ani, I am not a guardian, I am an elemental... the guardian is my boss!" Suho replied grabbing his backpack and placing it on his back.

"What are you doing here?" Bom asked

"I am going to go to the river over there... I have to get some underwater lily for my friend" Suho replied pointing to the direction he was going

"Mind if I tag along? Cause I feel alot safer with you around." Bom smiled as she placed her hands behind her back and walked with him side by side.

When the two of them reached the river, Suho then began to descent to the river while Bom decided to just sit there and enjoy listening to the sound of the flowing water.

Suho then emerged after a while,

"The water is great! It's not cold, just the right temperature... c'mon!" Suho asked as he placed a bunch of lilies he got and placed them inside a plastic container.

"Um... it's not that I don't know how to enjoy the water... it's just that, I don't know how to swim!" Bom uttered biting her lip

"Don't worry, you don't need to swim, you just need to just casually walk towards me, and I'll hold you... it's not that deep, just waist deep up to here" Suho stated showing her the level of the water, he stretched his hand out, Bom was a bit hesitant but agreed to go as well.

The moment Bom's feet went into contact with the water, she let out a yelp, and then Suho smiled at her telling her that it's ok, they then went in the water hand in hand as Bom slowly tried to play with the water, making small splashes.