MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 2

Kris was successful in calling out to EXO K as one by one the guardians started to arrive at the tavern where EXO M was staying.

“Hyung!!! Wassup!” Chanyeol greeted as he did a fist pump with Luhan

“What seems to be the commotion... why a GATHERING all of a sudden?” Suho uttered as he sat beside Lay and drank a whole mug in one shot.

“Hyung! I missed you so much!” Chen uttered giving Suho a back hug

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop with the bromance... it hurts my eyes!” Sehun pried Chen’s arms away from Suho as he replaced it with his.

“You’re the one to talk! Tsk!” Chen pouted as he gestured another serving for the whole group.

“Where’s Xiumin hyung?” Baekhyun stretched his neck and searched the whole place

“Whew! Thank God Kai has teleportation... it makes our trip such an ease!” D.O. stated

“You are very welcome!” Kai uttered giving a 90 degree bow

“Hyung is outside... I’ll just call him for a while!” Tao uttered as he stood up and went outside where Xiumin headed deciding to follow the girls.

As Tao went out... he found Xiumin standing with his arms crossed looking at the four women... as if he was scolding them or something.

“H-hyung!” Tao hesitated to call because he was emitting a dark and scary aura while looking at the girls

Xiumin turned his head sideways and looked at Tao and nodded

“Yeah... I’ll be right there... you, girls... are coming with me... you have got a lot of explaining to do...” Xiumin uttered as he walked ahead as the four girls followed with their heads bowed down.

Tao wondered why the girls were acting as if they did something bad as they followed quietly behind Xiumin.

When Xiumin entered, the EXO K guardians greeted him but they stopped mid way when they saw the 4 women enter, all their eyes were wide and they were awestruck at their beauty.

“Hyung... who are they?” Sehun whispered to Luhan

“Shhhh... just wait” Luhan stated looking and judging Xiumin’s temper.

Even though Xiumin was known to be a calm person... he has a very explosive temper, and judging from Xiumin’s aura of the moment, he was a bit pissed at something.