PETER PAN- LUHAN PART 4

PETER PAN- PART 4

"Oppa!?!?! Luhan-oppa?!" the girl uttered in surprise

"Eh?!" Luhan tilted his head to the side, seeing that there is something familiar with this girl,

"Do I know you from somewhere?" he asked still looking a bit confused

"Mulan!" the girl replied with her eye smile, realization soon hit him

"AH!" Luhan shouted out loud, getting the attention of his members and their manager.

One of the manager approached them and asked what it was, Luhan just told him that he knew the girl.

"Gong Minji! Wah!!! You have grown a lot, little girl!" Luhan uttered with wide eyes.

Unknown to Luhan, his members were straining their necks trying to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Oppa! Who was that?" Minji asked as she pointed to their manager

"Yah... you don't know about me?" Luhan stated acting a bit exaggerated

"Should I know, who you are? Aside from being Lulu?" Minji asked in confusion

"Shhh, never speak of that nickname again!" Luhan shushed her while putting his index finger to his mouth

"Waeyo?" Minji smiled, finding it amusing to finally see him again.

"Have you heard of EXO?" Luhan whispered in her ear

"Ani... I just went home for a week of vacation then I have to fly again back to LA... I got a scholarship in UCLA, majoring in Performing Arts... I just spent my time resting and visiting with omma and appa and halmeoni!" Minji smiled.

Luhan introduced Minji to EXO and his life now.

"Omo, oppa! You are popular now?! Whoa!" Minji stated with her mouth wide open in disbelief!

They spent the entire flight catching up on everything, from the time they stopped writing letters, how Minji didn't recognize Luhan since he wasn't sporting a long girly girl hairstyle. Luhan apologized about not keeping his promise about looking for her because he got busy being a trainee.

Both of them were obviously happy that they finally met after how many years. They exchanged cellphone numbers and email addresses, this time there is no excuse not to contact each other.

On the other hand, Luhan's members were trying their very best to gather what little information they could get from their eavesdropping and guess who this mysterious girl is and where Luhan was hiding her.

"Ah... I think that's Mulan hyung!" Sehun uttered as he remembered the old diary that he saw from Luhan's room

"As in the Disney Character? That's her name?" Kris asked with his brow scrunched up

"I think it's Min-something... hmmm... Minji... yeah, it's Minji!" Sehun recalled her name from their previous talk with Luhan

"Is she the one he was referring to, a story that hasn't even had the chance to begin?" Kris wondered out loud as they looked at the row where the two were seated talking animatedly to each other.

When they have reached their destination, Luhan and Minji then parted ways as they await their luggages, the manager suggested that Minji should go ahead and avoid being photographed together with Luhan to protect her privacy for that matter.

The rest of EXO got through the airport crowd and were now headed to their hotel. The rest of the members didn't stop pestering Luhan who the girl was on the plane. Luhan just smiled at them and just tried to keep it to himself.