XOXO- D.O. PART 2

XOXO- DO PART 2

AUTHOR'S POV

REHEARSAL ROOM

Kai, Sehun and Minji were all incoming sophomore year students. They are also being mentored by:

Baekhyun chose Kai as his partner during their final exam, while Suho chose Sehun then Kyungsoo with Minji.

Aside from their mentoring final exams, they were given a project by their headmaster. The headmaster asked them to create a program to showcase their individual and group talents.

"Any thoughts what we can perform as a whole group?" Chanyeol spoke as everyone was gathered in a circle in the middle of the studio.

"Hmmm... how about our own composition then?" Suho suggested

"That will take years to finish, from the tune, the melody and the lyrics... we need to do it in a short period of time... we still need to add choreography to it!" Baekhyun added.

"How about we adapt a song and change its lyrics?" Kyungsoo suggested, everyone was quiet, trying to consider it.

"That's a good idea... we don't need to take time creating the melody, we only need to write the lyrics and do the choreography!" Chanyeol raised his hand to vote for it

"We can do choreography since there is already a music to it." Kai raised his hand also as he gestured to him, Sehun and Minji.

Kyungsoo chose one song that struck him, he let Minji hear it and she liked it as they both sat beside each other while the others were practicing for their pieces. They were in their own world listening to the song sharing earphones, with their heads close to each other, eyes closed as they listened to the song and its meaning.

Chanyeol noticed the two in the corner listening to music, he then asked the others to look at them, caught in their own world.

"May us earthlings see that wonderful world of yours!" Baekhyun teased as he removed the earphone from Kyungsoo's ears.

He was surprised at the action as he opened his eyes, he then realized how close Minji and he was sitting and was positioned together, Minji was also shocked, but she just stared at him.

"Ah! I got it!" Kyungsoo suddenly blurted out in a loud voice which shocked everyone especially Minji, who was sitting beside him.

"What is it hyung?" Sehun asked as the rest of them neared the two

"I got a perfect theme for the song... INTO YOUR WORLD... thanks to Baekhyun's teasing... an angel's point of view?" Kyungsoo replied with wide eyes filled with excitement

"That's good! Do you like to divide the writing of the lyrics?" Suho asked with a smile

"Let's write the whole song then we will piece them together, how does that sound?" Kyungsoo suggested, Baekhyun, Suho and Chanyeol nodded.

"I have downloaded the song, we can start doing the choreography then." Minji raised her hand as she plugged it in the stereo, so that everyone could listen to the whole song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEycvEltDGA - eternally lost by j.lewis

The songwriters left the studio to go to the library for some quiet time, to think about the lyrics, while the dancers were left at the studio to do some choreography.

when all of them finished what they needed to do, they both checked on their progress, and all were satisfied with it.

So they proceeded on recording the song...