GROWL- KRIS PART 4

GROWL- PART 4

KRIS' POV

I had to keep it together so that I can think clearly, I must not let anger lead me or else Lee Chaerin will really be in danger...

I have to stop and think first... I walked hurriedly out of the apartment and run through the forest to get my head cleared so that I can think properly... I need to stop panicking... DAMN! I can't breathe! I have to calm down! Breathe... breathe Kris... breathe Kris!!!

I ran deep through the forest destroying anything that came my way... I was seeing black and I can't see clearly and I can't damn think... my heart was beating so fast ramming through my chest... I stopped when I reached the clearing near the cliff... I can hear the waves and the wind was hitting my face as hard as a punch, that was enough to slap me back to reality... Damn those younglings and their powers!!!

"OH SEHUN... I'll get back at you with that hit you just gave me... but right now I really need your help!!! Lee Chaerin is wounded... in pain... because of me again... and because of that damned asshole disgusting excuse for a wolf... Lee Joon!!! ARGH!" I whispered through the wind hoping it would reach them as soon as possible.

I guess I have to explain further what that meant... these younglings, I keep on talking about and the reason they act so cocky is because they have a reason to be that way... why? Because they are unfair... mother nature is unfair! HMPH! Those young ones have added ability aside from them being purebreed shapeshifters they have also other powers to speak of... which I think by the way is unfair and cool at the same time...

The three brats: first is DO; he has immense strength... which I hate to admit is much stronger than me even though compared to me he is pint-sized in height! KAI, that brat! Isn't it enough for us to be fast?! He gets to teleport how convenient is that?! and the last of the brat pack is that maknae of theirs... OH SEHUN; he controls the wind... simple but powerful!!!

Now, you all know LAY, he has these healing capabilities, which if I may tell you is really a sick gift... I think he is older than me (since he tends to forget so many things, signs of old age, I guess?), the next one is SUHO, he controls one of nature's elements, water and lastly LUHAN...he can move things by the power of his mind... I think it's called tele-whatnow?

After a few moments, I can sense their arrival, one by one they appeared through the forest and as usual the first to arrive was that brat Kai, followed by Sehun and that dwarf of a wolf DO!

"Hyung! What happened?" Kai asked as he walked slowly towards me, I think he is trying to gauge my temper.

"What happened to CL?" DO asked as he tried attempted to tap my shoulder, which he failed to do so... heh... serves you right you brat

"Lee Chaerin was taken by that ass Joon... he told me to show up tomorrow at the clearing party... you invited her to that party right? Who is the organizer of the event?" I asked looking seriously at DO pacing back and forth trying to calm down my nerves

"The University... they sent a message of a party at the clearing... a 'coming of age' sort of thing... I guess for the freshmen... I never attended my freshmen party so I decided to attend Kai's and Sehun's and I just asked CL if she wanted to come since we share a few classes together." DO explained to me plainly with his wide eyes

"I can't track her down!" I told them as I stomped my foot on the ground getting agitated not knowing how she is... and remembering the blood that I saw in her apartment... she could've lost a lot of blood... DAMN!

"Calm yourself down... nothing will be beneficial if you lost your temper!" Lay appeared behind me tapping my back

"I know... I know... that's why I ran here to clear my head..." I nodded as I sat on a rock trying to calm myself