LUCKY-BAEKHYUN PART 1

LUCKY- BAEKHYUN PART 1

Baekhyun was busy looking over his office located at the top floor overlooking the dancefloor as he observed the multiplying number of people coming inside his bar.

“Baek.... the reports you needed me to submit for the other branches are here already... where do you want them placed?” Bom asked as she went inside carrying a few folders in her right arm.

“Just place them over the table... I’ll look over them in a bit.” Baek smiled as he turned around and looked at Bom,

“Bom... how is Kris?” Baek asked as he neared his table and flipped open the folder Bom placed on his desk.

“Oh... he has such a hectic schedule... ever since news came out of us dating each other... it was press con here and there... it’s really hard and fun at the same time!” Bom smiled looking out the glass window seeing the numerous customers coming inside the bar.

“How about you? How are you holding up from the pressure here in the main branch?” Bom asked with her back facing Baekhyun

 “Psh! ME? Break down? Never!” Baekhyun replied then a message from the intercom interrupted him,

“Sir... there is a Ms. Sooyoung waiting for you here at the bar” Sehun, the bar tender stated.

“Thanks Sehun... I’ll be down in a sec” Baekhyun smirked as he winked at Bom while heading out of the office

“Another date? You do realize you have different dates every night, right?” Bom asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I can’t help it if I am an eligible bachelor!” Baekhyun smirked as he went down the stairs giddily towards the bar.

O====o=====o

Meanwhile, at the other part of town...

“C’mon palli! Wouldn’t want to waste the night away! Palli!” Dara exclaimed as she waited impatiently for her friend who was taking a long time to get ready.

“I’m coming... almost done!” she said as she hurriedly ran down the stairs out the door and into the car where Dara was waiting

The minute Dara’s friend went inside the car she roared it to life and drove to the bar as fast as she can. Her friend just placed her seatbelt and had her hands glued at the sides of the seat for the whole duration of the ride.

“Are you sure you haven’t tried drag racing yet, unnie?” Dara’s friend exclaimed as she tried to pry her hands away from the dashboard.

Dara just smiled and went out of the car immediately, flipping her hair to the side.