MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 1

Xiumin and Lay led them back to the tavern where the rest of the guardians were staying.

“You are from the underworld?” Tao asked as he looked at the 4 women in front of him wearing all black outfits

“Ung... doesn’t the cloth give it?” Bom gestured towards their clothes.

One of the girls then whispered something to Bom ,

“Right... so you are guardians right?” Bom asked as the rest of her companions remained silent, staring hard at each and every one of them.

“Are beings from the underworld all like this? Small?” Tao wondered aloud,

“Shhhhhh, be quiet...” Chen shushed Tao who was hiding behind him.

The Guardians nodded in agreement, they don’t know why, but they get that feeling that despite their small stature... they look so intimidating compared to their towering physique and height.

“Well... I guess introductions are needed... I am Bom a nymph of the underworld...”

“I am Dara... I see and know things...I am a companion of Bom”

“I am Minzy... goddess of the night.”

“And I am CL... goddess of necromancy.”

As soon as they heard their introductions... all 6 of them were shocked to know their real identities, they were in the midst of goddesses and nymphs of the underworld.

After they recovered from their shock, they noticed that the women were waiting for their turn to introduce themselves.

“Ah... right... I am Xiumin, the guardian of winter... I have the power of frost.”

“Lay, guardian of unicorn, I have the power to heal”

“Luhan, guardian of mind control, I have the ability to move things with my mind.”

“Chen, guardian of lightning, I have the ability to control lightning and thunder.”

“Tao, I am the guardian of time, I have the ability to control time”

“Kris, I am the guardian of the dragon, I have the ability of flight”